Reasons not to vote for Romney

Reasons not to vote for Romney

Posted in the Kennett Forum

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 25, 2012
1. 18 million working people will have a tax increase with Romney's plan.
Millionaires will receive a tax cut of $250,000

Middle class families will see a average of $2000 increase in their taxes with Mitt Romney's plan.

2. Mitts will repeal the affordable healthcare act which will leave 17.6 million children with per-existing conditions without insurance coverage.

3. Mitt will end Medicare and transform it into a voucher scheme that will cost our seniors.

4.Romney's plan will cut 5 billion dollars from our school systems.

5.Mitt will cut 37000 jobs by cutting wind energy tax credits.
6.The Romney/Ryan budget will cut funding for Veterans by $11 billion.

7.Mitt supports cutting funding for NIH grants that support research for Alzheimer's and cancer.

More to come!

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 27, 2012
8. Instead of standing up to China. Romney made millions shipping U.S. jobs there.

9.Mitt told his billionaire supporters that "Its not his job to worry about 47% of Americans".

10.Mitt want to repeal Wall street reform and let Wall street write its own rules again.

11.Mitt plans to cut 1 trillion from Medicare denying coverage for the disabled.

12.If elected, Mitt's plan will lower taxes on millionaires like himself while raising taxes [estimated to be $2200.00 a family] on us working people.

13.Mitt will repeal Obamacare cutting insurance to thousands of collage students under their parents plan.

14.The Romney/Ryan budget plan will cut 200,000 children from the Head start program.

More to come!
obama biden 2012

Germany

#4 Sep 27, 2012
16. he will takes our cheks away. let me here ya buckwheet!!!! wohoowo. i have fo moufs to feed. tryn to get 5. hehehee. them cons r tryn to screw me out off a good thing. see ya cons. hehee hehe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interpreting crisis situations 1 hr lavon affair 2
Religon 1 hr USS LIBERTY 18
Paul invented the Last Supper 1 hr Dred Scott 3
Evolution makes no sense (Mar '15) 1 hr Dred Scott 7
The fallacy of feeling Godís presence 1 hr Hidden Saint 1
Christian Bible made sense for its time 2 hr Hidden Saint 1
See the magic 2 hr Hidden Saint 1

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance