_BRITTANY_

Wiggins, MS

#22 Jun 20, 2012
After reading all this dumb $*** I dont understand the point in it Cody is not gay he is a really good friend of mine and it looks to me like yall need to get facts straight before u get on here talkin $*** and cant put real names to show who u r a bunch of p***ys wantin to get attention leave him and his family alone!!!!!!!!!!
friend

Addison, IL

#23 Jun 21, 2012
_BRITTANY_ wrote:
After reading all this dumb $*** I dont understand the point in it Cody is not gay he is a really good friend of mine and it looks to me like yall need to get facts straight before u get on here talkin $*** and cant put real names to show who u r a bunch of p***ys wantin to get attention leave him and his family alone!!!!!!!!!!
I know thats right!!!!!
yeh buddy

Campbell, MO

#24 Jun 22, 2012
leave him alone wrote:
if yall wanna hate on cody come hate on me first garrantee you wont do it again....
I was being sarcastic cause your acting so mean. Let him fight his own fights cause you never know who your screwing with. I'm not impressed by easley luttrells or the like. Grew up with the old ones and you got the wrong Guy to shovel that BS too. You would think Terry and bears last ordeal taught you all to be nice.
Poplar Bluff, MO

#25 Sep 23, 2012
jamie wrote:
Hey I don't know why you all have to say shit about the Morgan's. They are the sweetest family you could ever know. Cody was having some rough times in his life but he is working though there. He is a good person if you really get to know him. He has made some mistakes in his life ,but, who hasn't. Glenn his older brother is one of the sweetest person you can ever meet unless you piss him off then he will fuck your world up! I am engaged to Glenn and he has made me the happiest girl in the world. I'll here to tell you if you fuck with his faimly his mom and Pops with make your life a living hell. So I'm telling you to keep the Morgans out your mouth and mind if you know what best for you
What do you think of them know.lol
_BRITTANY_
#26 Oct 2, 2012
Still think the same thing bcuz nothin has been said or proven about the family just a bunch of hear say y would u go drag this old ass topic up ne ways dont u have a life or better things 2 do lmao at u maybe u should get a hobby n stay off the internet!! Everybody talkin sh*t needs 2 make sure their hands r clean n their lives r perfect before talkin sh*t!! N its funny u posted ur name as KARMA bcuz karma will get u 2:)
Tresa easley

United States

#27 Oct 3, 2012
curious wrote:
doesn't he have 3 kids? I heard his "mother" raises them and he doesn't help with them at all. Does anyone know who Cody's parents are? And where is he hiding out nowadays?
I am his mother & he is not hiding any where asshole he just almost died or ddo u not have the ability to read a newspaper or watch the news or listen to the radio!oh that's right all u can do is get on gossip forums & talk about. People u do even Know, u might O not haveet him but let mebinfoorm u all I do not raise his kids He is not a deadbeat dad either , they love him dearly !!! I believe it is thier mom in jail instead of Cody !! At least he does not beat kids but hugs & loves them.. Did he steal from u .? He'll no so why don't u zip ur lips about people u don't know about & pick at those u do know , it only makes common sense if u have that gene in ur body which I doubt after reading ur post. Pick at me Ii love to debate with idiots like u. Oh his dad is mike Easley , I am sure u have heard of him !!!
Brittany
#28 Oct 3, 2012
How is he doin Ive been tryin 2 find out from every1 I know...plz let him know that Brittany is thinkin n prayin 4 him everyday n he can get ahold of me ne time thanks!!
United States

#29 Oct 3, 2012
This "boy" is NO good....known him for bout 8 years now an he was a good friend til he tried an Rape me!!! It hurts to bring it up but the girls need to know about him before its too late!!!
Brittany
#30 Oct 3, 2012
Karma wrote:
This "boy" is NO good....known him for bout 8 years now an he was a good friend til he tried an Rape me!!! It hurts to bring it up but the girls need to know about him before its too late!!!
Wow really u didnt say that in ur other post so y u bringin it up now?? R u just mad bcuz ur 1 girl he didnt wanna sleep with I feel sorry 4 u spreadin all these lies about him at a time like this but thats my hommie n I got his back til the end so keep runnin ur mouth n youll keep hearin from me I promise!!! Have a nice life:)
a mother

Poplar Bluff, MO

#32 Oct 4, 2012
Tresa easley wrote:
<quoted text> I am his mother & he is not hiding any where asshole he just almost died or ddo u not have the ability to read a newspaper or watch the news or listen to the radio!oh that's right all u can do is get on gossip forums & talk about. People u do even Know, u might O not haveet him but let mebinfoorm u all I do not raise his kids He is not a deadbeat dad either , they love him dearly !!! I believe it is thier mom in jail instead of Cody !! At least he does not beat kids but hugs & loves them.. Did he steal from u .? He'll no so why don't u zip ur lips about people u don't know about & pick at those u do know , it only makes common sense if u have that gene in ur body which I doubt after reading ur post. Pick at me Ii love to debate with idiots like u. Oh his dad is mike Easley , I am sure u have heard of him !!!
Really mike ealey is his dad the same one thats going to court for assault with a ball bat. What a winner he also was married to some one else ehen you married him .So mother of the year no way.Go take another pill.lol
Brittany
#33 Oct 4, 2012
Really thats funny 2 u wow I feel sorry 4 u I think its funny how ppl like u get on here puttin yalls 2cents in when no one cares what u think n its also funny how every1s scared 2 use names but can talk soo much sh*t let us all know who u r n when we see u we can talk about the sh*t ur talkin!!! Js have a nice life:)
Poplar Bluff, MO

#34 Oct 5, 2012
Brittany wrote:
Really thats funny 2 u wow I feel sorry 4 u I think its funny how ppl like u get on here puttin yalls 2cents in when no one cares what u think n its also funny how every1s scared 2 use names but can talk soo much sh*t let us all know who u r n when we see u we can talk about the sh*t ur talkin!!! Js have a nice life:)
What are you screwing him.lol
Brittany
#35 Oct 5, 2012
Might be r u mad about it!? Id be proud 2 say I was cuz hes a really good guy sweet n caring n I love him 2 death hes a really good friend!!:) So all yalls rumors n shit talkin dont mean sh*t cuz the ppl that really know him dont care what u have 2 say!! So Ima say it again have a nice life:)
karma two

United States

#36 Oct 7, 2012
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow really u didnt say that in ur other post so y u bringin it up now?? R u just mad bcuz ur 1 girl he didnt wanna sleep with I feel sorry 4 u spreadin all these lies about him at a time like this but thats my hommie n I got his back til the end so keep runnin ur mouth n youll keep hearin from me I promise!!! Have a nice life:)
...wrong "karma"....my dear!!!!.... Dude slept with any an everything ur jus one of the ones who are too fuc*in sick to see wat ur fixing to let on top of u!!!.... Everything I said in my post is nothing but the TRUTH and ill be proud to put it on a stack of bibles an the good lord above!!!!..... n ur right I will have a nice life bc I got away from the dums$$ who I thought was suposed to be a long time friend!!!! This is my last post...I spoke my peace an nothing but the truth (once again)
Is he

Arnold, MO

#37 Oct 11, 2012
It's was mentioned that he was gay IS HE? I am. Sure there are others who want to know the same thing.......
Brittany
#38 Oct 12, 2012
Is he wrote:
It's was mentioned that he was gay IS HE? I am. Sure there are others who want to know the same thing.......
Did u just say u were gay lmao r u wantin 2 know so u can tell him ur hiddin love 4 him!? I think this subject was covered in the earlier comments was u 2 lazy 2 read?? Y dont u ask him 2 his face instead of askin ppl that like 2 start shit...But the answer 2 ur ? Cody is far from gay so I think u need 2 find another secret lover..!!
wake up

Poplar Bluff, MO

#39 Oct 13, 2012
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
Did u just say u were gay lmao r u wantin 2 know so u can tell him ur hiddin love 4 him!? I think this subject was covered in the earlier comments was u 2 lazy 2 read?? Y dont u ask him 2 his face instead of askin ppl that like 2 start shit...But the answer 2 ur ? Cody is far from gay so I think u need 2 find another secret lover..!!
Its sad the only people that defend him are related to him.lol
Brittany
#40 Oct 13, 2012
Wow apparently some1 CANT read Im pretty much the only 1 on here defendin him n Im not kin or sleepin wit him Cody is a really good person n I dont see y yall ppl cant just move on n keep his name out yalls mouth this is ridiculous if yall have soo much 2 say take it 2 him not here this shows yall r pussy a** b*tches that r 2 scared..!!!!!
leave him alone

Dexter, MO

#41 Oct 21, 2012
he is great in and out of bed
robsgirl

Kennett, MO

#42 Nov 6, 2012
dont put the luttrulls in with that bunch of trash glenn killed his baby and then left his 19 yr old gf to die on the side of the road like trash . they aint none of them worth a damn n bears been dead since 93 so keep his name out your mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lookin for cheap $200-$300 dollar car (Jul '09) 3 hr Desi196 234
News Teen dead after swimming at country club in Ken... 4 hr KelseyLo 135
barn swallows (Apr '09) 5 hr Frustrated 69
How Great Thou Art! 7 hr guest 2
The Lord Promising to Build His Church 8 hr guest 4
More on God's Faithfulness and His Promises 8 hr guest 2
glenn hurst 8 hr postlady 4

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance