Next Last
curious

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2010
anyone know anything about Cody Morgan?
curtright

Lexington, NE

#2 Jul 1, 2010
yeah he is an ex boyfriend of mine...what do you want to know?
amy garrett

Farmington, MO

#3 Jul 1, 2010
he has a very small wenier liar,,thief,,,methhead,,from what tyler tells me........his brother is no better.......run stay away....
knows him

United States

#4 Jul 2, 2010
curious wrote:
anyone know anything about Cody Morgan?
Hes a dead beat dad that doesnt pay child support.
curious

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2010
doesn't he have 3 kids? I heard his "mother" raises them and he doesn't help with them at all. Does anyone know who Cody's parents are? And where is he hiding out nowadays?
went to school with him

Lexington, NE

#6 Jul 2, 2010
yall leave cody alone...he is a good person who has had a really hard life along with his siblings. ever since he could walk and talk he has always had to defend for hisself. he has never really ever had a good parental figure in his life. so give the boy a brake for once
go go joe

Farmington, MO

#7 Jul 2, 2010
went to school with him wrote:
yall leave cody alone...he is a good person who has had a really hard life along with his siblings. ever since he could walk and talk he has always had to defend for hisself. he has never really ever had a good parental figure in his life. so give the boy a brake for once
how come you never mentioned he was gay ???
went to school with him

Lexington, NE

#8 Jul 2, 2010
go go joe wrote:
<quoted text>how come you never mentioned he was gay ???
becuz i have never knew him of being gay...we we were younger he was always chasing girls ..not men!
Wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 2, 2010
He chased me for the longest and I never would get with him!!! And I am a female!!!!!!!
sassy chick

United States

#10 Jul 2, 2010
Last name Morgan says it all...none of the Morgans are worth a sh!t!!! Chris, his so called dad, is0a total loser; and Kevin, don't get me started on that [email protected]!
curious

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jul 7, 2010
you said his dad is Chris, I was told his dad got shot and killed when Cody was about 2. I know his mom's name is Teresa, so we may be talking about a different Cody Morgan.
jamie

Kennett, MO

#12 May 24, 2012
Hey I don't know why you all have to say shit about the Morgan's. They are the sweetest family you could ever know. Cody was having some rough times in his life but he is working though there. He is a good person if you really get to know him. He has made some mistakes in his life ,but, who hasn't. Glenn his older brother is one of the sweetest person you can ever meet unless you piss him off then he will fuck your world up! I am engaged to Glenn and he has made me the happiest girl in the world. I'll here to tell you if you fuck with his faimly his mom and Pops with make your life a living hell. So I'm telling you to keep the Morgans out your mouth and mind if you know what best for you
Jkn

Chicago, IL

#13 May 24, 2012
Are they kin to Shawn Morgan? that man needs to be tortured n burned alive ......
taz

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 May 25, 2012
Jkn wrote:
Are they kin to Shawn Morgan? that man needs to be tortured n burned alive ......
Yes i think so .
tresa Morgan easley

Haslet, TX

#16 Jun 8, 2012
sassy chick wrote:
Last name Morgan says it all...none of the Morgans are worth a sh!t!!! Chris, his so called dad, is0a total loser; and Kevin, don't get me started on that [email protected]!
cosy has a good heart.i am his mother & u font know anything about his parental raising so keep it hide where it does not belong.and for another thing he was never raised up around the Morgan & I am goes.u cannot judge a. person .so what is it last name?guess what I font want to know . It is not thr last name makes u who u are
tresa Morgan easley

Haslet, TX

#17 Jun 8, 2012
sassy chick wrote:
Last name Morgan says it all...none of the Morg1472ans are worth a sh!t!!! Chris, his so called dad, is0a total loser; and Kevin, don't get me started on that [email protected]!
Chris is not his dad ,Glenn h. Morgan was his dad.do dont go talking things u font. Know.
leave him alone

Addison, IL

#18 Jun 19, 2012
if yall wanna hate on cody come hate on me first garrantee you wont do it again....
yeh buddy

Campbell, MO

#19 Jun 20, 2012
amy garrett wrote:
he has a very small wenier liar,,thief,,,methhead,,from what tyler tells me........his brother is no better.......run stay away....
Several girls said he was hung like a horse and one quit dating him cause he was killing her with it. Guessing you must just be wore out rode hard and hung up wet. What I hear.
yeh buddy

Campbell, MO

#20 Jun 20, 2012
leave him alone wrote:
if yall wanna hate on cody come hate on me first garrantee you wont do it again....
Awwwww.So sweet.
Leave him alone

Addison, IL

#21 Jun 20, 2012
yeh buddy wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwww.So sweet.
Thank you, Cody is just awsome and totally sweet. people just need to just get to know him, you will find out....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all the people cant get nobody work now days 5 hr Guest 6
Praying is illogical 9 hr glurff 3
The girl with nose ring that works at Exxon by ... 11 hr Bubba 2
Trump and Russia 19 hr obama is a tard 4
why dont family get along now days Tue Guest 5
Car detailing options? Tue Tommyboy 3
Louise lyell (Mar '15) Tue Grow up 17

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance