Tom Todd couldn't win at polls, now trying to win in court???

Posted in the Kennett Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tired of BS

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I just heard Tom Todd has filed ANOTHER lawsuit to try to win the election he lost. Jeez, what a sore loser! Why can't he just accept the fact that the voters didn't pick him? Time for him to man up and stop crying like a spoiled brat.
democrat

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I am close to the dunklin county democrats and all i can say yes its true. It is a shame that the courthouse in dunklin county is full of party people instead of elected officials. I feel that judge winchester made a fair ruling but todds goonies thought there was no way for him to win. This is about a fair election not getting todd a win!!! I am once again very ashamed of my parties actions in this matter.... I cannot go on record but I apologize to rep hampton....
Disgusted

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Good grief! Todd should give it up. He'll, it's not like he even liked the job in the first place.
who me

Dudley, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

If the shoe was on the other foot Hampton would be doing the same thing. Hampton is a liar and does not live in the district. Whoever wins or doesnt, wrong ballots were distributed and it needs redoing. If Hampton wins again, fine. TO ME IT IS ABOUT A FAIR ELECTION wrong ballots means a dishonest election whatever the outcome.
Got Real Long Ago

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Lessee, a democrat County Clerk, a democrat Prosecutor, a democrat lawyer, and a democrat Judge drum up some kind of BS argument for why they need a new election to get a Democrat elected.

Yeah, nothing suspicious about that!
anti-todd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

The Todd's are ALL alike hire Dare! Lmao sore losers n the funniest thing is let's all see who's smiling or crying n the end. I know first hand someone is gonna go bankrupt before that lawsuit is over.
president

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

i forgot to vote for the president, I want a new election!!!! boohoohoo.... what a great idea lets go spend more money for a new election, thank you democratic party for wanting to spend more tax payer money for what.... an election that is certified and todds own family says he cannot win....I would hope that good heads prevail and this goes away...
Money Boo Boo

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

president wrote:
i forgot to vote for the president, I want a new election!!!! boohoohoo.... what a great idea lets go spend more money for a new election, thank you democratic party for wanting to spend more tax payer money for what.... an election that is certified and todds own family says he cannot win....I would hope that good heads prevail and this goes away...
I hope you give me head and go away.
a todd

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Why doesn't our family just give darren an allowance? This is by far the funniest thing ever! I knew he would lose. Seen Pat next sooo campaigning and guess what, my house was skipped :( booboo.
Todd supporter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

After reading these comment it is easy to see that the majority of you need to pull your head out of your a.. There is no better family then the Todd family. Tom is a man who works for the people no matter what party you align yourself with. I have not met Rep. Hampton but I talked with people who do know him and everyone says that Rep. Hampton can not be trusted. We have enough of those in Jeff City now. Why would you people want to send another dishonest person to Jefferson City? Send an honest man to Jeff City. Send Tom Todd.
anonymous

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

I believe that Hampton and Todd are both good men. The election issue would not exist had there been no errors by the county clerk. I believe that it is to her credit that she took responsibility for those errors. It is unfortunate that Mr. Hampton's attorney seems to believe the election contest is about him and not the candidates. I have no doubt that his hysterical comments reflect badly upon Mr. Hampton. He might want to stop imitating Todd Akin and, if he has the ability, think before he speaks.
a todd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Todd supporter wrote:
After reading these comment it is easy to see that the majority of you need to pull your head out of your a.. There is no better family then the Todd family. Tom is a man who works for the people no matter what party you align yourself with. I have not met Rep. Hampton but I talked with people who do know him and everyone says that Rep. Hampton can not be trusted. We have enough of those in Jeff City now. Why would you people want to send another dishonest person to Jefferson City? Send an honest man to Jeff City.
Send Tom Todd.
R u serious? I am a Todd and I know. Keep Hampton give Daren his allowance and all you people quit Ur whinning. U said u have talked to people who know Hampton, but yet u do not know him. So u go by "here say"? Here say this, I'm a Todd, not married into but born into. Tommy is lazy and doesn't give a rats hinny about this election for the right reason. It's about clout and holding the title. Pat is a mean person who sits back and knows all this yet puts him on a pedestal. Love all you folks to go to their home and see the real side of Tommy and Pat. I think ALL the supports would put a cork in it. Sit back and watch.
Voter

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Todd supporter wrote:
After reading these comment it is easy to see that the majority of you need to pull your head out of your a.. There is no better family then the Todd family. Tom is a man who works for the people no matter what party you align yourself with. I have not met Rep. Hampton but I talked with people who do know him and everyone says that Rep. Hampton can not be trusted. We have enough of those in Jeff City now. Why would you people want to send another dishonest person to Jefferson City? Send an honest man to Jeff City. Send Tom Todd.
Your character assassination is pointless. Kent Hampton has done a great job for us-better thatbTodd ever did!

Tom Todd keeps telling people he's ready to step down, and that it's just Darren and Sokolof pushing this. Why would anyone support someone who doesn't want the job and has lost two elections and two court rulings. Even the Supreme Court says his argument is BS.

Go home, Todd.
ton of crap

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

They all need to go home!
Got Real Long Ago

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Now Todd's lost at the supreme court. Will he step down like he said he would last week?
democrat

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

As I said earlier it is a shame what the courthouse is doing and so everyone knows the truth, todd lost his appeal in the missouri supreme court, not the US supreme court. I hope this will make dunklin county realize what an embarresment they are making of themselves....
who me

Dudley, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

If the shoe was on the other foot Hampton would be pushing so hard for a re-election! I do know hampton is a liar and he barely won the election. if he isnt afraid to lose then stop protesting it all die hard republicans that vote for someone no matter what. I am republican but i voted todd and mccaskil cause akin is an idiot and hampton is an out and out liar and i voted romney cause i am nobama by all means... so kent hampton and your cronies just keep spreading lies and propaganda and as far as the "i am a todd" bull crap.. i know them all and you are a liar too
a todd

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

U want a quick run down on the family tree starting from the deceased Paul Todd? Believe me when I say this....I know what I'm talking about and that's that. And I'm talking about him on a personal level. It's about the title and clout. He has said time and time over again......I'M NOT RUNNING AGAIN....then he runs and looses and is a cry baby. If Daren is pushing for this then maybe he should run for the position. I'm not blowing smoke up nobody's rear end.....they are.
a todd

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Oh, one last thought, I'm a democrat all the way. So I srand firm on my personal knowledge.
notatodd

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

a todd must be the dumbest person the todd's ever let into their family. Can't spell, can't type,...

The supreme court didn't allow a revote of the entire district- they limited it to the two wards in Campbell that didn't have the opportunity to vote for either of these candidates during the Nov election. I don't care which candidate you support, you should have a chance to vote for your representative.

Ms. Hinesey (sp) is the person who deserves all the attention in this case. She screwed the pooch and has cost the county several thousands of dollars with this fiasco. How'd she handle the problem- oh, that's right- she was on vacation when they wanted to depose her. Worst thing about this mess- she'll get re-elected next time she runs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Kennett Forum right now

Search the Kennett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Need someone to do yard work (Jul '12) 27 min Robert 10
Steve Sokoloff (Aug '07) 30 min chico 31
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 41 min Pedephile Matt Thill 95,394
Chaos From Organization Proves Evolution is Wrong 42 min No2Jesus 4
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr chico 10,206
drug bust at bradleys store 2 hr guest 20
Gossip 3 hr guest 3
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Dunklin County was issued at July 23 at 2:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kennett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••