RJR

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

hey has anyone heard anything bout charlie laswell? Is he doing ok?
Chili

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Works at westend and at mccormicks he seems to be doin good
jus the facts

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

No, he is not doing ok. His heart stopped beating yesterday. He is on life support due to a lung infection that spread into his blood stream. He is not doing well at all. Please send your prayers.
Foxy Roxy

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Sending prayers for Charlie. It all in his hands. Prayer works.
RJR

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

went to see him today at hospital in jonesboro. He is not ok. He has an infection in his blood and on one of his heart valves. When he gets a little stronger he will most likely be having open heart surgery. Charlie does not have med insurance and works 2 jobs to make it in life. Donations for him and his family will be very greatly appreciated.
Kelly

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

RJR wrote:
went to see him today at hospital in jonesboro. He is not ok. He has an infection in his blood and on one of his heart valves. When he gets a little stronger he will most likely be having open heart surgery. Charlie does not have med insurance and works 2 jobs to make it in life. Donations for him and his family will be very greatly appreciated.
What bank do we send our donation to? Let us know the donation info. please.
RJR

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Ok let me get in touch with beth and ill post some donation info. Thank you!
KATHIE DAVIS

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Charlie is doing about the same, not good. It started with an infection in his lungs that got out of control. It spread to his bloodstream. His heart stopped and they had to give him cpr which didnt work so they shocked him which did work. Because of the lack of oxygen to his brain he has suffered some brain damage. We will not know the extent of the damage until he wakes up. As of right now Charlie is still in critical condition on life support and is not concious. The goal is to get rid of the infection and get him strong enough to undergo heart surgery to fix a damaged heart valve. Prayers are needed and appreciated!
Charlie don't have insurance. Donations can be made at Unico Bank on Independence Ave. The account is under James Lasswell and Angela Jones.(Charlies real name is James and Beths real name is Angela).
Beth and the family is very appreciative of everyone. Keep praying and I will update everyone as we know.
friend

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Charlie passed away this morning they took him off life support and he just couldn't do it on his own RIP charlie you will be missed by many
Gigi

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

friend wrote:
Charlie passed away this morning they took him off life support and he just couldn't do it on his own RIP charlie you will be missed by many
Rest in peace Charlie. No more suffering darlin'. God bless your soul.
Ira

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Charlie and I worked togther at the Pizza Hut in Kennett for many years in the early 80's. We had a lot of good times there and parting with friends after work. Charlie will be missed...RIP my friend.
Heaven

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Rip uncle Charlie <3
Carol

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Ira wrote:
Charlie and I worked togther at the Pizza Hut in Kennett for many years in the early 80's. We had a lot of good times there and parting with friends after work. Charlie will be missed...RIP my friend.
The flowers that were sent by you and Kay were so pretty. Thank you both , Charlie had a nice service with his St. Louis Cards... he will be missed by us all RIP my friend
ladygaga

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

If this is the same Carol, from kennett, who is kin to the LLoyds; Wasnt you (Carol) that was talking sh!t about Charlie and his wife days before he died? Wow, you amaze me!!! I was also told that you were partying up (drunk), and that u stayed messed up on (who knows what), the whole week that he was in the hospital. Beth knows (charlies wife) that you were talking sh!t, about both of them. Same old skanky hag, who still thinks she has the smarts over everyone eles. All I ever seen you do, was have 4 children by 3 different men.
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Why are you thanking someone for sending flowers your not his wife .But you did try to out cry her at the funeral and everyone knows that. It was so fake. Your a drama Queen!
Tiffany

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Wow people thses days..... Why talk down on someone on here? really? and what i dont get is why not put who you are? Im Robbies girlfriend. Who cares if she has 3 baby daddies or if you think bad bout her, who are you to judge? And why do it on this topix? I really didnt know Charlie that well but what i did know of him, he was always a happy person everytime i seen him. i feel like he wouldnt want all this on here if he was still here. And guess what it shows that Carol has been tha bigger person here to not say anything but for you to call her a drama queen sorry to say but look at what your doing right now (starting drama). R.I.P Charlie you will be missed by many.

Since: Sep 12

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

So somebody wants to talk shit about my mom. Let me say this if that is Ure way of showing respect for somebody that has passed you have no soul.
carol sux

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Aparently u live in a shell honey cuz people have been talking shit about ur mom for a while. While ur married to ex dea ur mommys been swappin pills. u know as well as i do she cant get thru the day without a handfull of xanex every few hours! Her and them Longs have been swapping them for years.
just me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

No one is disrepect Charlie Carol did that at the Funeral.And she the only one without a soul she is evil and cruel and no way do i think Robbie girl friend would take up for Carol unless your a idiots because all she every done is run you down like she did Charlie and Beth.And she pill head and disqusted drunk she you can tell by her ugly face. She a troblem maker every where she goes.
Penny Long

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

carol sux wrote:
Aparently u live in a shell honey cuz people have been talking shit about ur mom for a while. While ur married to ex dea ur mommys been swappin pills. u know as well as i do she cant get thru the day without a handfull of xanex every few hours! Her and them Longs have been swapping them for years.
evidentally you don't know what your talking about. I'm not afraid to put my real name on here. I'm Charlie's aunt but you know that, you also know he has NEVER BEEN MARRIED!!! If he was it would have been to Joyce. I've seen Carol 2 times in 15 years, when my sister died (Charlie's mom) and when he died, so no I don't trade pills. I don't need her pills I get my own legally so go to the Windmill, smoke you a joint or buy a bag and go sell pills out the back door of McCormicks cause we all know who you are!!! From the head of them Longs!! And if your gonna hide behind a computer you a chicken shit s.o.b.. Like me now??????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FEDS at DCJS 15 min Dont know 6
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 17 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,969
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 22 min Cbusa 1,674
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 45 min Chris 221
What ONE thing would improve Kennett more than ... 5 hr Rocketdog 7
Christina Isbell may test positive 8 hr In the know 3
DDD newspaper 9 hr realrealreal 13
Mitchell pharmacy? (Aug '13) 21 hr guest 86
•••
•••
Kennett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••