Pearl

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

How far do the women in Kennett have to drive to get an abortion? Would it be helpful and profitable to open one on the square, perhaps not far from the bank?

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? YOU MUCT OF LOST YOUR MIND!!!!! Now I could more near understanding an adoption clinic around here....
Pearl

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

guest wrote:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? YOU MUCT OF LOST YOUR MIND!!!!! Now I could more near understanding an adoption clinic around here....
Why is that? Surely, there are women who don't want the baby they are now carrying but don't wish to put it up for adoption. Why do you think an abortion clinic wouldn't do well there if the price wasn't too high for the procedure?

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Why is that? Surely, there are women who don't want the baby they are now carrying but don't wish to put it up for adoption. Why do you think an abortion clinic wouldn't do well there if the price wasn't too high for the procedure?
The state will pay for the abortion for those who are low incomes also. I think everyone should be entitled to have the choice.
Question

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

What about the babies choice?
Pearl

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Maybe Kennett is too small. We'd have to do about 50 abortions per month in order to make a reasonable profit.
Betty

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Question wrote:
Thats right.
B_A_M_F

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Do have sex if u don't want a kid u know the consequences there are 2 your gonna be pregnant or catch something if u don't want a kid then don't have sex plan and simple we widnt need any abortion clinics if u wud just wrap it before he taps it and I'm not saying that it can protect 100 percent but back to the main point of the day everybody know the consequences of having sex......
Barnyard

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I vote yes with the stipulation we only abort the parents trying to abort the child after child is born. Preferably the clothes hanger and vacuum method starting with their genitals. No anesthesia before procedure is done. That's the humane way, abort you not the innocent. If they want a choice let them choose between raising the child or killing themselves. If they don't care about the child they don't deserve the right to choose to take its life. If they value that little another persons life that they take it from them or pay someone else to its considered murder. Then they want to take the life of the only true innocents in this world. And its considered OK. That's legislators for you.
Heaven

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

And people can ALWAYS put the baby up for adoption! There's not really any good reasons to abort a child than to put it up for adoption.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Question wrote:
AMEN!
X X X

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Betty wrote:
<quoted text> Thats right.
What's right!!!!
Respect

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

It's called self-control! If you practiced the self-control method, there would be no need for abortion or adoption!!!!
wonders

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Heaven wrote:
And people can ALWAYS put the baby up for adoption! There's not really any good reasons to abort a child than to put it up for adoption.
but if they put it up for adoption they cant collect welfare off it...and thats why most of them have 5 or 6 kids so they can lay up all day and play video games and do drugs.
Barnyard

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

What? No takers on my alternative parent aborting themselves legislation? Guess they find their rotten lives more important than an innocent child's. But it does bring things into perspective huhh?
hhmmm

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Absolutely not! Its not the babies fault it was created! Why would someone do something like that knowing there sre so many peole who cant have children who would love to adopt and have one they could give a chance too! What kennett needs is parents who give a crap! Discipline ur children and teach them right from wrong! Teenie boppers shouldnt be making babies they should be enjoying life!
Barnyard

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

When they get pregnant first time underage or unwanted court order then into planned parenthood classes and probation. Easy out considering they are killing someone they are suppose to love. Crime- Sex with intent to kill. Make having sex without intent to love and care for a crime since abortion is legal.
yupr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Pearl wrote:
How far do the women in Kennett have to drive to get an abortion? Would it be helpful and profitable to open one on the square, perhaps not far from the bank?
not if the. welfare system would teach the mother how important it was to stick the clothes hanger farther in the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Kennett Forum right now

Search the Kennett Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki canady aka brandy canady aka brandy fuller 5 min nikki 18
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 29 min Truth 95,814
yard sale 39 min lol 3
Tipping at Sonic (Aug '07) 3 hr guest 269
house needed asap 3 hr PimpDaddy 4
Mccormicks Steakhouse 6 hr friend 38
$9.95 5 Quart Standard Oil Change with Filter a... (Oct '13) 8 hr mamalove 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kennett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000