why do the men leave good women for t...
it had to be said

Kennett, MO

#82 Dec 17, 2009
yes i am family and i also know that Jr. should have gotten away from ur nasty azz along time ago. u were not a housewife, if u were u would have had more respect for ur family than to raise them im trash. too damn lazy to clean house, cook or any of the things u could have done to make a house a home. But instead just like now u kept ur azz on the computer and let ur kids live in filth if y'all don't believe me ask the housing authority. You should be more like ur sister, she had to come from arkansas to clean the mess that was in ur (home).
wondering

Gregory, AR

#83 Dec 17, 2009
it had to be said wrote:
yes i am family and i also know that Jr. should have gotten away from ur nasty azz along time ago. u were not a housewife, if u were u would have had more respect for ur family than to raise them im trash. too damn lazy to clean house, cook or any of the things u could have done to make a house a home. But instead just like now u kept ur azz on the computer and let ur kids live in filth if y'all don't believe me ask the housing authority. You should be more like ur sister, she had to come from arkansas to clean the mess that was in ur (home).
if this is the best you can do to try and humilate Amy? If this is your best attempt honey you have failed. I think those of you in that family need to step back and take a long hard look at your own lives. What can you say that you have ever done for Jr or Amy and the kids? Thats what I thought...NOT A DAMN THING. You keep trying to run Amy down with your petty rebuttles but see its not working because God knows better and if your his family like you say you are then you know the hell that Amy has been through and what some of Jr's family has put her through. Im not scared to tell what I know to any of you. Go on with your lives and leave her alone. Im fed up with the bullshit. Its not gonna be pretty when I get done saying what I have to say. RIP JR YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN LOVE AND MISS YOU...you all ready know that! I wont put my name on here but you know who I am Amy...Hold your head up and keep going head strong girl! Love u!
Mr Hunk

Denver, CO

#84 Dec 17, 2009
Amy I'm here for you honey!
Amy

Gregory, AR

#85 Dec 17, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>if this is the best you can do to try and humilate Amy? If this is your best attempt honey you have failed. I think those of you in that family need to step back and take a long hard look at your own lives. What can you say that you have ever done for Jr or Amy and the kids? Thats what I thought...NOT A DAMN THING. You keep trying to run Amy down with your petty rebuttles but see its not working because God knows better and if your his family like you say you are then you know the hell that Amy has been through and what some of Jr's family has put her through. Im not scared to tell what I know to any of you. Go on with your lives and leave her alone. Im fed up with the bullshit. Its not gonna be pretty when I get done saying what I have to say. RIP JR YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN LOVE AND MISS YOU...you all ready know that! I wont put my name on here but you know who I am Amy...Hold your head up and keep going head strong girl! Love u!
Im holding it up and do not put shit on here about anyone! Your only lowering yourself to their standards which right now is low considering the circumstances!
Amy

Gregory, AR

#86 Dec 17, 2009
Mr Hunk wrote:
Amy I'm here for you honey!
WHO R U? Just tell me whether u know me or not at least..
Mr Hunk

Denver, CO

#87 Dec 17, 2009
I only know you in my dreams sweetheart.
Hey

Festus, MO

#89 Dec 17, 2009
When we gossip about others we do not define them we define ourselves.
funny

Gregory, AR

#90 Dec 18, 2009
it had to be said wrote:
this is a bullshit lie
biggun

United States

#91 Dec 18, 2009
Poor thing wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is even women who aren't trashy do the fun things and enjoy them. Maybe that is why your husbands like us and think about us while they are with you. Maybe he enjoys being wanted for himself and not because he's paying your bills. It's a horrible thing being tied to someone and wanting someone else. So what you have dear is a man who is with you because you are needy and he's too decent to walk out on you. What he has is someone he can think about to get through the hours with you and someone who wants him, wants nothing from him, and above all a friend. Yes some women are trashy but not all. It just makes it easier for you to believe this. Do we want your husbands to leave you? No way. We are happy with out lives. Your husband just enhances it.
arent we deceiving ourselves.lmao
cheerful

Palestine, TX

#92 Dec 18, 2009
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
High class! yeah right. I call it "Gold digger" class. You sound like the kind of woman that is never satisfied and goes around breaking the banks on every guy you run across.

thats what it sounds like to me
Good Woman

Atlanta, GA

#93 Jan 5, 2010
Your so right men are stupid I have one that has a good woman with a high paying job and he rather slum with the trash who lives pay check to pay check but he has no kids with her and no bills so it's all good now but what they don't know is I have so much on them both they would never have anything if I really unleashed the dragon
Im the baby

United States

#94 Jan 5, 2010
Good Woman wrote:
Your so right men are stupid I have one that has a good woman with a high paying job and he rather slum with the trash who lives pay check to pay check but he has no kids with her and no bills so it's all good now but what they don't know is I have so much on them both they would never have anything if I really unleashed the dragon
Men who live with women and allow them to pay the bills and do nothing all day but sit on their butts, are worthless pieces of crap. How can a man call himself a man when he does that?
carol

Kennett, MO

#95 Jan 5, 2010
That's the best way you can put it a reeall man don't want a trashy woman.He wants someone that he knows is not screwin his buddies behind his back.
so dumb for fat chics

Columbia, MO

#96 Jan 6, 2010
well diane hamm is a trashy one an an fu#ks her cousins she with one now ronnie morgan can u say nasty
one who knows

United States

#97 Jan 8, 2010
are you serious wrote:
ok..... men cheat for the same reasons women cheat...for attention, affection and yes SEX!!! not specificaly because they dont love their spouse, but for something they arent geting at home...or SOMETHING they want MORE of...
but they come back home to wifey
Who Dat Is

Ellington, MO

#98 Jan 9, 2010
fineasshell wrote:
i think its becuz the women are low budget ass female that live in the jects
Prolly cause they will give good head and take it in the a--
hazeleyes

United States

#99 Jan 9, 2010
that is a good question why is it that guys leave good women for trashy ones. i was with a guy that i almost married and i was good to him and gave him what ever he wanted and was faithful. and then he leaves me for a trashy looking bitch who has cheated on him a couple of times. why would a guy lower there selves to that standard do they like to be miserable. why leave a good well dressed clean women for someone who is trashy who don't respect there selves at all and they always mess around on the guys. but yes that is a good question one that i would love to have answered and would seriously love a guys point of view on it. i mean i am a good women who always treats a guy right. if its a piece of ass they want and thats why they go for the trashier type well hell good women can please a man just as well and better than a trashy bitch can
Men Beware

Conway, AR

#100 Jan 10, 2010
hazeleyes wrote:
that is a good question why is it that guys leave good women for trashy ones. i was with a guy that i almost married and i was good to him and gave him what ever he wanted and was faithful. and then he leaves me for a trashy looking bitch who has cheated on him a couple of times. why would a guy lower there selves to that standard do they like to be miserable. why leave a good well dressed clean women for someone who is trashy who don't respect there selves at all and they always mess around on the guys. but yes that is a good question one that i would love to have answered and would seriously love a guys point of view on it. i mean i am a good women who always treats a guy right. if its a piece of ass they want and thats why they go for the trashier type well hell good women can please a man just as well and better than a trashy bitch can
I totaly agree with you .My ex is with a trashy piece of work. I know she is nasty too. And she has cheated numerous times on him. lied to him hit around on him. And i guarantee I was better in bed than she will ever be. and i took very good care of him. and i kept a spotless house and always cooked good for him. i ran his bath i even bathed him i always done his nails. i cleaned his ears and when he was sick i fed him in bed. i lotion his feet and hands i would clean his whole body sometimes w/ alchahol then he would shower. I kept the yard mowed and weed eated. I kept the cars clean. I know he probably wishes from time to time he had me back . But I kicked him to the curb 2 years and 2 months ago. Cause he was another one that thought the grass was greener on the other side. He was the type of guy that always said { oh I would never live in a place like that .Or I would never do that kind of work}. He was a very clean man He believed in his clean hygiene . HE dressed very clean . he picked up weight .Now he looks like a bum in the street and has lost so much weight.{ But thats an example of what you get and what you loose when men mess with trashy ho"s} Men are so stupid they need to think with what god gave them to think with.
the baby

Saint Louis, MO

#101 Jan 10, 2010
Men Beware wrote:
<quoted text> I totaly agree with you .My ex is with a trashy piece of work. I know she is nasty too. And she has cheated numerous times on him. lied to him hit around on him. And i guarantee I was better in bed than she will ever be. and i took very good care of him. and i kept a spotless house and always cooked good for him. i ran his bath i even bathed him i always done his nails. i cleaned his ears and when he was sick i fed him in bed. i lotion his feet and hands i would clean his whole body sometimes w/ alchahol then he would shower. I kept the yard mowed and weed eated. I kept the cars clean. I know he probably wishes from time to time he had me back . But I kicked him to the curb 2 years and 2 months ago. Cause he was another one that thought the grass was greener on the other side. He was the type of guy that always said { oh I would never live in a place like that .Or I would never do that kind of work}. He was a very clean man He believed in his clean hygiene . HE dressed very clean . he picked up weight .Now he looks like a bum in the street and has lost so much weight.{ But thats an example of what you get and what you loose when men mess with trashy ho"s} Men are so stupid they need to think with what god gave them to think with.
the reason he cheated on you is because you were a doormat.
observant

Saint Louis, MO

#102 Jan 10, 2010
this is a good advertisement for mental health treatment as a why for a lot of women being hooked on drugs prescription and otherwise.they have no accountability for what happens to them or around them.its always someone elses fault.quit hiding on the internet looking for validation and talk to your partner and get some help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helping Hand building 3 hr GodsChild 3
Jan motel 4 hr Guest5 13
Trashy city!!! 5 hr resident 2
Officer Chris Hill/ Lennon Cole/ Ghoneria (Aug '16) 15 hr Yo momma 33
Does anyone remember the Piggly Wiggly? (Apr '09) 16 hr Larry Hardin 43
Far girl at the store Wed Lmao 9
Catfish Wharf Wed Anna Grace 6

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance