why do the men leave good women for t...
Jimmy

United States

#61 Dec 6, 2009
LDixon wrote:
I have a question?
Ok, Your husband moves in his parent's and you guy's really don't get along in the first place. Then your mother in-law verbally attack's you and you protect yourself and your husbans tell's you to shut your freakin mouth and protect's his mother not his wife. What would you do? This is what i did i left him and his parent's made him loose his home because they are pack rat's and i haven't been back since. But now he want's to work thing's out and he say's he made a big mistake not protecting me. I'm just curious!
Get out. Get a new man.
Amy

Gregory, AR

#62 Dec 6, 2009
Patricia Whitlock wrote:
AMY CARR, Expect more hassle. I really know the whole story, and woul;d be very happy to show and tell all that I do know. Yeah and I am recording all of your little messages day and night, and I have the records where you had to get foodstamps and cash from my sister to buy your cigharrettes. It didn't matter if your children had food or not, as long as you could get your smokesw. As far as Junior, if he could see us two get together, where I could get my hands on you, we would all get to hear him laughing, at your dumb self. Still scared of the 57 year old woman??? I am still waiting. I know that you caused his death that night. But poor Amy wasn't doing anything wrong, she just would not live with her husband, didn't want anybody else to either, She just wanted to move into the childrens grandparents and let them feed clean and take care of all of them. Amy wasn't going to work and take care of her children, thats why she signed them away.Don't worry Amy, I wil;l have a copy of this for the judge for court. By the way, when are you going to get this here lawyer and come try to get the children?
I knew it had to be one of his family members! I feel so sorry for you people. Are you smoking something illegal? SHAME ON YOU! You just got your sister a little less time with her grandkids. You will know when Ive done my part legally. Its more than just the kids...I DID NOT KILL MY HUSBAND BUT ID SURE IN THE HELL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT DID KILL HIM! HMMM...maybe you ought to think on that one! My cell phone records prove way more than your jibberish little talk! Have a nice day!
Amy

Gregory, AR

#63 Dec 6, 2009
Oh and Im sorry Tina(Patricia Whitlock) but my last name is WRIGHT!!! Jr and I were married when he passed away and now Im widowed. I have the right to have his last name...PISSES YOU OFF HUH?!!!!!!!! Marriage license,drivers license,social security card...ahhh pity on you...all show my last name as Wright!
family 2

Gregory, AR

#64 Dec 6, 2009
Patricia Whitlock wrote:
AMY CARR, Expect more hassle. I really know the whole story, and woul;d be very happy to show and tell all that I do know. Yeah and I am recording all of your little messages day and night, and I have the records where you had to get foodstamps and cash from my sister to buy your cigharrettes. It didn't matter if your children had food or not, as long as you could get your smokesw. As far as Junior, if he could see us two get together, where I could get my hands on you, we would all get to hear him laughing, at your dumb self. Still scared of the 57 year old woman??? I am still waiting. I know that you caused his death that night. But poor Amy wasn't doing anything wrong, she just would not live with her husband, didn't want anybody else to either, She just wanted to move into the childrens grandparents and let them feed clean and take care of all of them. Amy wasn't going to work and take care of her children, thats why she signed them away.Don't worry Amy, I wil;l have a copy of this for the judge for court. By the way, when are you going to get this here lawyer and come try to get the children?
Ok Aunt Tina enough is enough. You have no right to ridicule Amy anymore. No one had a right to from the start but it happened and shouldnt have of. You know as well as I do that Amy gave the kids and Jr a loving and supportive home for nearly 15 years. Things happened and things didnt work out between them. It doesnt mean they dont love each other. The day before Jr died he told Amy that he loved her and she told him she loved him also. Did he call you? No...and we will never know what exactly was going on between the two of them. You may not be aware of this but Amy spent alot of time in Kennett with Jr and the kids up till the day he died. I want Jr to come home but I know he cant so I just remember the good times and all I have is Amy now. Please stop hating her. Shes no longer a part of his family in some peoples eyes and shes accepted that and is ready to move on. You do the same thing. The legal matters are getting touchier by the day so Id be careful of what you say on here or to anyone else. Ive asked nicely and now its up to you.
STFU

Gregory, AR

#65 Dec 6, 2009
Patricia Whitlock wrote:
your a hateful old btch...can you not move on...for the love of God...STFU
Amys sister

United States

#66 Dec 6, 2009
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>your a hateful old btch...can you not move on...for the love of God...STFU
I agree! Only a hateful person could go 2 this level. Amy has had alot of up and down days since JR has passed and once again she has got herself back together :) Guess it has something 2 do,with losing the one u love!*RIP JR*
oh my

Saint Louis, MO

#67 Dec 6, 2009
I think all of you are mentally unstable, this whole thread has turned into a family bashing match and should be kept amongst only the family. Do you people really have nothing more to do with your lives than to degrade each other on topix for everyone to read? If you have a beef with a family member then deal with it face to face you all sound like a bunch of trailer trash, lowlife, welfare recipients that needs to get a job and have your internet turned off until you do something more productive with your lives .
Candie

Gregory, AR

#68 Dec 6, 2009
oh my wrote:
I think all of you are mentally unstable, this whole thread has turned into a family bashing match and should be kept amongst only the family. Do you people really have nothing more to do with your lives than to degrade each other on topix for everyone to read? If you have a beef with a family member then deal with it face to face you all sound like a bunch of trailer trash, lowlife, welfare recipients that needs to get a job and have your internet turned off until you do something more productive with your lives .
Im sorry that its like this between all of them and no Im not family. Im Amy's friend and I dont agree with the things that have happened or the things that are said on here but Amy needs to voice her opinion also. They wont look her in the face. Topix is as close as it gets. Shes not trash,a lowlife,on welfare or crazy. She works her ass off and Im proud to say shes my best friend. As for the others...go figure
data transfer 72450 63857

Gregory, AR

#69 Dec 6, 2009
Patricia Whitlock
Saint Louis, MO
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
21 hrs ago
Judged:
[Nuts]
[Spam]
[Incendiary]
copy/transfer data/ 12/06/2009 8:45pm
(As far as Junior, if he could see us two get together, where I could get my hands on you, we would all get to hear him laughing, at your dumb self. Still scared of the 57 year old woman??? I am still waiting. I know that you caused his death that night.)
are you serious

United States

#70 Dec 6, 2009
ok..... men cheat for the same reasons women cheat...for attention, affection and yes SEX!!! not specificaly because they dont love their spouse, but for something they arent geting at home...or SOMETHING they want MORE of...
Mr Hunk

Denver, CO

#71 Dec 7, 2009
Amy and her sister sounds delicious.
truth speaker

Kennett, MO

#72 Dec 7, 2009
if you must know
it's because the trashy women are willing to do the things the good women won't!
now i know that hurts your feelings but you ask for the truth
Mr Hunk

United States

#73 Dec 7, 2009
truth speaker wrote:
if you must know
it's because the trashy women are willing to do the things the good women won't!
Are you at the library dear? Cuz i know you don't own a computer. Take out your false teeth and give your man some good deep throat head the STFU!
Mr Hunk

United States

#74 Dec 7, 2009
data transfer 72450 63857 wrote:
Patricia Whitlock
Saint Louis, MO
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
21 hrs ago
Judged:
[Nuts]
[Spam]
[Incendiary]
copy/transfer data/ 12/06/2009 8:45pm
(As far as Junior, if he could see us two get together, where I could get my hands on you, we would all get to hear him laughing, at your dumb self. Still scared of the 57 year old woman??? I am still waiting. I know that you caused his death that night.)
Wow, what a phag
Mr Hunk

United States

#75 Dec 7, 2009
I love Amy and her sister.
Poor thing

Fredericktown, MO

#76 Dec 7, 2009
truth speaker wrote:
if you must know
The truth is even women who aren't trashy do the fun things and enjoy them. Maybe that is why your husbands like us and think about us while they are with you. Maybe he enjoys being wanted for himself and not because he's paying your bills. It's a horrible thing being tied to someone and wanting someone else. So what you have dear is a man who is with you because you are needy and he's too decent to walk out on you. What he has is someone he can think about to get through the hours with you and someone who wants him, wants nothing from him, and above all a friend. Yes some women are trashy but not all. It just makes it easier for you to believe this. Do we want your husbands to leave you? No way. We are happy with out lives. Your husband just enhances it.
Poor thing

Fredericktown, MO

#77 Dec 7, 2009
That should be with our lives.
Mr Hunk

United States

#78 Dec 7, 2009
Thats why Amy loves me and wants me.
it had to be said

Kennett, MO

#80 Dec 12, 2009
you go TINA. give it to that btch with all u got. She should have married someone like Mr. Hunk. No i guess she shouldn't have either he sounds like he's mentally sick already, but at least he's alive. REST IN PEACE JR. Things will be taken care of the right way for you down here. Your family has your back down here. Tina if u need help i'm here.
Amy

Gregory, AR

#81 Dec 12, 2009
it had to be said wrote:
you go TINA. give it to that btch with all u got. She should have married someone like Mr. Hunk. No i guess she shouldn't have either he sounds like he's mentally sick already, but at least he's alive. REST IN PEACE JR. Things will be taken care of the right way for you down here. Your family has your back down here. Tina if u need help i'm here.
Ok so your his family also? You people are really pathetic. Jr does know whats goin on down here and its making him sick. Those of you doing this should be so ashamed of yourself. You go TINA lol...ya it really looks like she done some good. All she did was make herself look like an ass...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A cake not turned 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
The power of small things 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Promises to God Based on Promises from God 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Prayer for today 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Dial 311 2 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Daniel in the lion’s den 3 hr anonymous 2
Three Floors of Heaven 6 hr Old Time Kennett ... 3

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance