why do the men leave good women for trashy women??

Posted in the Kennett Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 30, 2009
i think its becuz the women are low budget ass female that live in the jects
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 30, 2009
bc they r easy and dont have to put out as much with them, and they dont take the time with a real women

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2009
Because they're not ready for a real, settled down life yet probably. Men get a real woman and then they have to straighten up and act right, you know like a real man. When they go out here and get the trailer park trashies, they can act any way they want, such as being dirty and not worrying about it because "trashie" doesn't care either, he doesn't have to hold a steady job, or even have a good job because "trashie" doesn't mind living paycheck to paycheck, they can hang out all night and party or whatever men do when they're out all night and "tashie" either won't care or she will be out with him while the kids sit at some babysitters house, it doesn't matter to him because they're not his kids anyway, and as long as the food stamps and/or check keep coming in regularly he doesn't have to worry about food on the table. For "some" men this is living like life is a bowl of cherries.
spunky

Kennett, MO

#4 Dec 1, 2009
because most good women don't swallow

Location hidden

#5 Dec 1, 2009
spunky wrote:
because most good women don't swallow
And most good women don't spit either,.........they use a napkin. lol!!
Chickadee

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2009
because they are trashy men lol
darla

Kennett, MO

#7 Dec 1, 2009
sometimer wrote:
Because they're not ready for a real, settled down life yet probably. Men get a real woman and then they have to straighten up and act right, you know like a real man. When they go out here and get the trailer park trashies, they can act any way they want, such as being dirty and not worrying about it because "trashie" doesn't care either, he doesn't have to hold a steady job, or even have a good job because "trashie" doesn't mind living paycheck to paycheck, they can hang out all night and party or whatever men do when they're out all night and "tashie" either won't care or she will be out with him while the kids sit at some babysitters house, it doesn't matter to him because they're not his kids anyway, and as long as the food stamps and/or check keep coming in regularly he doesn't have to worry about food on the table. For "some" men this is living like life is a bowl of cherries.
Very well said! I totally agree
sure nuff

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Dec 1, 2009
Because most men think with the head below than the head on their shoulders.
Amy

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Dec 1, 2009
Why do 95% of the threads bout men n women contain the words spit n swallow in em?!
justathought

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2009
fineasshell wrote:
i think its becuz the women are low budget ass female that live in the jects
maybe their tired of hearing you lie to your arogant self bout how good u think u r.
justathought

United States

#11 Dec 1, 2009
whats the difference tween luv, true luv, and bragging? answer; spit swallow and gargling
Mr Hunk

Denver, CO

#12 Dec 1, 2009
Amy wrote:
Why do 95% of the threads bout men n women contain the words spit n swallow in em?!
Sounds like Amy swallows.

Conroe, TX

#13 Dec 1, 2009
darla wrote:
<quoted text>Very well said! I totally agree
that is the truth..i couldnt put it any better than u.

Conroe, TX

#14 Dec 1, 2009
well to *justathought* i dont ever brag about myself becuz there's no need when its out there in the open..and let others say is becuz they dont wanna grow up and settle down in life with real women,they dont wanna take on responsibilities..they rather sit around and be praised
Beeg Mama

Clinton, IL

#15 Dec 1, 2009
sometimer wrote:
Dat soundin' laks a sexist points of viewoutdah ta me's. Yous'e hahd on da man. See, da man aint' laks dat, no! He simple hav dat compassinate fo' da wimmins what he see whehevah he may encountah she. Da man full o' lov and too much fo' aniest one womans in he lifetime. When lov' id in abundance, it mus' be spreads aroun' and I mean quick!

Mos' cuckles nows jus' dont's be discrimatin' betwext "trashy" and "classy." Id all good oh dat whut TY-rone T-Bone say and dat boy been up and down ands all aroun's so you'se can takes dat to de pawning shops.
go back to school

Coudersport, PA

#16 Dec 1, 2009
Beeg Mama wrote:
<quoted text>
Dat soundin' laks a sexist points of viewoutdah ta me's. Yous'e hahd on da man. See, da man aint' laks dat, no! He simple hav dat compassinate fo' da wimmins what he see whehevah he may encountah she. Da man full o' lov and too much fo' aniest one womans in he lifetime. When lov' id in abundance, it mus' be spreads aroun' and I mean quick!
Mos' cuckles nows jus' dont's be discrimatin' betwext "trashy" and "classy." Id all good oh dat whut TY-rone T-Bone say and dat boy been up and down ands all aroun's so you'se can takes dat to de pawning shops.
honey u need to learn how to spell and type
Amy

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Dec 1, 2009
Mr Hunk wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like Amy swallows.
What gives u that idea?
Mr Hunk

Denver, CO

#18 Dec 1, 2009
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>What gives u that idea?
Gee I wonder,,,,,,,,,,
Amy

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Dec 1, 2009
hahahaha! I love Kennett Topix;)
Mr Hunk

Denver, CO

#20 Dec 1, 2009
I love it when you swallow, Amy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Stevens (Dec '12) 5 min lol 13
Mark 9:23 3 hr guest 2
Crystallization 3 hr guest 4
Prayer for today 3 hr guest 2
Mark 1:1 4 hr guest 2
John 14; 1-5 4 hr guest 2
Are you ready? 6 hr guest 8
Kennett Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?