WAR SKIN

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2011
Does any one know this toad loving poser. If you help us find him we will make it so worth your time. Get ready for war cock smoking toad lover.
Travis Morgan

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 8, 2011
And your name is what???? How you gonna "handle" someone if you ain't man enough to say who "YOU" are??
sam

Holcomb, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2011
My name is sam and would love to show that piece of crap "white trash" a little poetic justic
2 War Skin

Dagenham, UK

#4 Sep 8, 2011
What's a toad lover? I'm confused who is what and what is who. HaHa!
WAR SKIN

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2011
2 War Skin wrote:
What's a toad lover? I'm confused who is what and what is who. HaHa!
white trash is a person that loves to suck on hairy old black balls. I on the other Hand love to make love to whit women! That's the difference.
WAR SKIN

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2011
sam wrote:
My name is sam and would love to show that piece of crap "white trash" a little poetic justic
we gotcha. Ill show his ass!
Tom

UK

#7 Sep 8, 2011
Hey my name is Tom Bodett with Motel 6, We'll keep the light on for you. lmao!
White Trash

Denver, CO

#8 Sep 8, 2011
Look its my fan club. Sorry you limp wristers, I don't pole smoke like you all do. War skin, isn't that the same as foreskin cut off a queer!
Honest Abe

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Sep 8, 2011
lmao @WT. Probably so I wondered what they did with all that foreskin. It's used for graphing over they're tattoo mistakes. I heard under so much heat and pressure that the ink will pop and explode destroying the art. Can we make a machine that will erase the ink as they ride into town on they're Huffy dirt bikes? HaHa!
WAR SKIN

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2011
Honest Abe wrote:
lmao @WT. Probably so I wondered what they did with all that foreskin. It's used for graphing over they're tattoo mistakes. I heard under so much heat and pressure that the ink will pop and explode destroying the art. Can we make a machine that will erase the ink as they ride into town on they're Huffy dirt bikes? HaHa!
Hahahaha! You just made me sh*t my pants. How ironic that's the same thin you'll do every time I punch you in that God awful mistake that you call a face. You think your cute. The only person that has ever showed you love was your momma. But then you Fu*cked that up the night your uncle daddy caught you trying to have sex with her while she was passed out on Pabst blue ribbon that she got by selling your ass in the donkey show in Mexico. Dude I'd so punish you. Put your phone number up here. Faggot! Oh yeah I'll tell you what they really do with the foreskin! They make bubble gum out of it for dick eaters like you. So whenever your at Walmart and you need a fix for some cock you can just chew some skin. We need to come up with an invention, could you be our test dummy? I'm trying to come up a pill that will stop cho-mos like you from breaking into peoples cars and sniffing car seats. You were the one that got arrested in Kennett for doing that. Right?
Whaaaaaat

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Sep 8, 2011
Pow!
Huuuuh

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Sep 8, 2011
Wow!
A little obvious

Kennett, MO

#13 Sep 8, 2011
What do you need his number for? What Are you really gonna do? Didn't your bros already found out???? Please explain
Lmao

Kennett, MO

#17 Sep 8, 2011
Hey WT checkout what WAR SKIN posted on the Chastity topic. HaHa!
Whiter Trash

Netherlands

#18 Sep 8, 2011
I figured you would appreciate that. Looks like him don't it? HaHa! Man I guess I've trolled enough today my eyes hurt lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Walters 1 hr Just saying 1
whimpy . kathy .james 4 hr yupyup 1
All can come to Him 6 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
The Quest for the Eternal 6 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Grace for Serving the Lord Acceptably 6 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Prayer for today 6 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Biochemical pathways 6 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance