married women dating
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
been there done that

Alexander, AR

#1 Aug 6, 2008
Have you ever heard of such a thing as a married woman dating before she even tells the poor slob that she is married to that she is leaving?
angierox

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Aug 6, 2008
uhhh...isn't that called cheating? If so, yeah, it's done quite often sadly enough.
missyonjames street

Dexter, MO

#3 Aug 6, 2008
seen that on dr phil yesterday,

why be married if you are going to date?

the whole purpose of marriage, is stability in a home not only for you, but also your children.

now i know why the children are so mixed up in today's society.....look at the adults(kids)
baby of the 90s

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 6, 2008
that is really selfish of people to cheat
it hurtes family and friends
more then ones self.Also its just unethical.
The only one to blame is the cheater if they
are un-happy in a marriage they could simply
get a divorce.Its really not hard to understand
MEA

New Madrid, MO

#5 Aug 6, 2008
UH I'll date a married woman!
omg

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 6, 2008
thats just horrible you are ruining families such a selfish person you need to grow up and get a life.

United States

#7 Aug 6, 2008
Married folks don't date. They just sneak around and have sex.
say what

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 6, 2008
that is just wrong if you arent happy at home you need to get out of the relationship and get into one you can be happy with not live a life with sin.. well more sin then you already have.
About this topic its not just women that
date or sleep around its men as well
omg

Kennett, MO

#9 Aug 6, 2008
Maybe they should be swingers.
sam

Brentwood, TN

#10 Aug 7, 2008
know any
no morals

Mayflower, AR

#11 Aug 7, 2008
People just don't have respect for themself or their spouse and wonder why the younger generation have no morals.
huh

Independence, KS

#12 Aug 8, 2008
ok, Since this has been posted, NOBODY has even mentioned who the Woman is, or who the poor slob she's married too is?
If your gonna run someone down, at least run them down and put their name on here?
I do not agree with married women dating or sleeping around, cheating, etc.. just like all of you so dont get me wrong with the statement above?!
phills

Kennett, MO

#13 Aug 8, 2008
huh wrote:
ok, Since this has been posted, NOBODY has even mentioned who the Woman is, or who the poor slob she's married too is?
If your gonna run someone down, at least run them down and put their name on here?
I do not agree with married women dating or sleeping around, cheating, etc.. just like all of you so dont get me wrong with the statement above?!
Well for starters its against Topix terms and conditions to post peoples names on their site, secondly unless you have hard core proof you may want to consider to consequences of running someone down just because you dont like this person its considered slander which is illegal. Who cares who is cheating on who so long as its not you or your spouse. Let people live their own lives in this town. If everyone would put as must effort into their own lives and relationships as they do trying to have the last word on Topix then all the drama in this town would disappear.

“Life's too short to be pissed ”

Since: Mar 08

somewhereville

#14 Aug 8, 2008
I think people who are caught cheating should have to go to jail.
lrj

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Aug 9, 2008
say what wrote:
that is just wrong if you arent happy at home you need to get out of the relationship and get into one you can be happy with not live a life with sin.. well more sin then you already have.
About this topic its not just women that
date or sleep around its men as well
I know I like sneaking around. I haven't given it up at home in forever. It's better when its sneaky. When the other works more it isn't that hard to sneak around.

Since: Jun 08

Ozark, AL

#16 Aug 9, 2008
Dance Mom wrote:
I think people who are caught cheating should have to go to jail.
It would definitely cut down a little on some of the cheating, but it wouldn't stop all of it.
oh my

Fredericktown, MO

#17 Aug 11, 2008
i love the thrill of picking my married mate up and taking his azz on the gravel road and getting some yummy! ready hunny?~~~~
Neverdunit

Fairmont, WV

#18 Aug 15, 2008
When your mate slips around with some one else, that mate will eventually hate the spouse and blame the mate for every thing that has happened.

Why don't they just get a divorce. Then every one will live happily ever after, unless they find the grass wasn't really as green on the other side.
Wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Aug 17, 2008
Is the woman's initials E.S.?
ryleighdanielle

Clarksville, AR

#20 Aug 18, 2008
Who Is Sherry Owens?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Charles W. 36 min Slinky 9
older man wanting to date younger woman 1 hr guest 3
why lie about being pregnant when your not 5 hr brandi2013 9
"The clink" on facebook 6 hr been blocked 22
Prayer for today 12 hr guest 4
News Shop owner shot in Kennett armed robbery 15 hr lucky d 5
Preachers Gone Wild 16 hr guest 372
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE