i just seen a UFO and im NOT kidding!!

Posted in the Kennett Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
arInriSner

United States

#1 Jul 2, 2012
I was JUST sitting outside and seen a UFO from my front porch!! It had lights on it that looked not so crazy and was going very slow then all of a sudden stopped the very very bright lights lit up shinning ridiculously bright while it was just sitting in the air and starting going the opposite direction!! I swaer I've never seen a plane or helicopter that looks like this..has anyone else seen this..it happened about 8:45 pm..I'm not crazy!!
bob

United States

#2 Jul 2, 2012
god help us.lol
UFO hunter

Euless, TX

#3 Jul 2, 2012
We seen it too!!! Got it on video where do you live I'm by the middle school
haha

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jul 2, 2012
Sounds crazy to me. You need help!!
Trainer

Euless, TX

#5 Jul 2, 2012
Just saw the same exact thing my husband thought I was crazy
Alien 724876579

Clarkton, MO

#6 Jul 2, 2012
We are here for your stuff. Do you still have those fancy little shorts with writing on the back? Your coming with us arrin for some pretty IN DEPTH testing and expeirments. Its radical but you will like our probes.
arInriSner

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2012
I KNEW I seen it!! My neighbor did too!! I live by the justice center!! My fience is saying I'm nuts and its a chopper ect but it wasn't it LIT UP like I've never seen!!
Alien 724876579

Clarkton, MO

#8 Jul 2, 2012
All of you gonna have to quit smoking that stuff cause we are only visible to adding. Don't want to expeirment on the rest of you. Your not coming.
ArInriSner

United States

#9 Jul 2, 2012
LOL alien!! Haha
gethelp

Hayti, MO

#10 Jul 2, 2012
please get help for your drug use
ArInriSner

United States

#11 Jul 2, 2012
gethelp wrote:
please get help for your drug use
Grade 'A' hateRRRR ;)

Euless, TX

#12 Jul 2, 2012
Haters....Knew them alians would come here to find inteligent life.
BarBq fan

Kennett, MO

#13 Jul 2, 2012
sure you'renot watching "Independence Day?" It's on AMC.
Alien 724876579

Clarkton, MO

#14 Jul 2, 2012
Hell, adding don't mind the h8rs. They are just jealous they don't look as good and didn't get chosen for alien abduction and probing. We know who they are and if you seen them and had to listen to them all day you would understand why we can't take them on our craft. Would have to push self destruct once they got there, but you on the other hand will cause us to turn on cloaking device for no telling how long when you are on board. Hell, better turn on auto pilot also. Everyone aboard gonna wanna check this out. I will make you a star and take you there to.Baabbbby!!
Alien 724876579

Clarkton, MO

#15 Jul 2, 2012
We didn't find intelligent life but found a little goooood lookin and a lot of fugly.
ArInriSner

United States

#16 Jul 2, 2012
Haha gotta looooooVe this sight!!! ;)
U ND HLP

Meadville, PA

#17 Jul 2, 2012
So you see a UFO, and your very first instinct is to get on topix.com and tell everyone. Not call family and friends, or maybe the local news, let's tell topix.....priorities...
Sick

Euless, TX

#18 Jul 2, 2012
I KNOW you dnt think Arin cute! Dats d grl that used to go with Cory Smithh and she nothin but a shit talker
U ND HLP

Meadville, PA

#19 Jul 2, 2012
Hey Sick, don't ruin the mood in here....Beat it, if you're gonna shit talk.
Alien 724876579

Clarkton, MO

#20 Jul 2, 2012
Hey u nd hlp. Who's to say she didn't call all of them first. Are you one of those got ESP people? Hell, the next thing you know you will be saying I don't exist. Well I'm here aren't I and me and arson is planning a little trip round the world aren't we? Duh, get a grip. That's exactly why we didn't choose you and the one talking bad bout arrin. She's just fine for us. We populated you guys and chose her to populate another one without ugly or hateful. Were using rest of you for fertilizer to restore planet and make her a garden to run around naked in with me. Didn't take long for you h8rs to remind me why we chose her and not you. Are you readdyyyyy Arrin!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slum lord 43 min Attorney 46
Is this murder real? (Aug '13) 50 min Manwithout 25
curious 1 hr me to 42
Solid Rock Church (Mar '09) 2 hr Televangelist 31
Watson Edition 2 hr My parents were g... 59
Dakota walmart 2 hr Someone 6
403 maple 2 hr Rapid fire 11
More from around the web

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE