Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 14, 2012
What has happened to my boy Eddie Holmes?
Knows

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2012
If u wanna know just ask him, he never left kennett and u need to stop trying to get shit started. Eddie is a good guy and trying to do right.

Monette, AR

#3 Dec 14, 2012
is he related to tony holmes? If he is, i thought the family moved away years ago? not trying to start anything, just wondering.
Knows

Malden, MO

#5 Dec 15, 2012
guest wrote:
is he related to tony holmes? If he is, i thought the family moved away years ago? not trying to start anything, just wondering.
No relation tony is white and Eddie is black, tony was living in hornersville.
saw him

Sikeston, MO

#6 Dec 15, 2012
been seeing him running around with some nasty looking white girl with brown hair.
old friend
#7 Dec 15, 2012
EDDIE FINALLY FOUND A GOOD WOMAN AND CHILLED OUT SOME HE ALRIGHT.
Knows

Malden, MO

#8 Dec 15, 2012
saw him wrote:
been seeing him running around with some nasty looking white girl with brown hair.
You just jealous, probably an old girlfriend or someone he shot down.
saw him

Sikeston, MO

#9 Dec 15, 2012
no im not jealous and I could be his ex girl considering im a guy, just wondering who the white trash he is running around with cause if it is who i think it is your boy getting played.
Knows

Malden, MO

#10 Dec 16, 2012
saw him wrote:
no im not jealous and I could be his ex girl considering im a guy, just wondering who the white trash he is running around with cause if it is who i think it is your boy getting played.
U is just a jealous broad
KimW

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
You just jealous, probably an old girlfriend or someone he shot down.
Eddies girlfriend is a pretty girl.. She has a heart of gold. Obviously you have no idea who you're talking about? Come see one of us. Love to hear you talk smack to our face. Doubt you would...but welcome to it. Poor thing...small town calls for drastic measures to beat the boredom. If you spent as much energy making something of yourself. And you wouldn't be known as the gossiping bitch that you seem to be. Don't bash here ..say it my face.
saw him

Sikeston, MO

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Lmao, Ok. I is a jealous broad or I am a jealous broad? Definition for broad is a slang word for female. In which I am a male. So maybe "you is just a jealous broad."
KimW

United States

#13 Dec 16, 2012
saw him wrote:
Lmao, Ok. I is a jealous broad or I am a jealous broad? Definition for broad is a slang word for female. In which I am a male. So maybe "you is just a jealous broad."
[email protected] Saw Him... The above comment I made..was for u! Eddie's fiancÚ is like a sister to me. And would help anybody In an instant. Again..take that energy to something else. See ya homely. Can't think of any other reason you hide behind your computer. Get out and come visit!! Doubtful you will..but then I could put a face with the bitch punk that you are

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 17, 2012
I haven't seen him in a minit just wondering what up? Man last I heard about it he had some 5-O at the door. Glad he big ballin now he had a triflin shorty back in the day.We use to ball.
Knows

Malden, MO

#15 Dec 17, 2012
KimW wrote:
<quoted text>[email protected] Saw Him... The above comment I made..was for u! Eddie's fiancÚ is like a sister to me. And would help anybody In an instant. Again..take that energy to something else. See ya homely. Can't think of any other reason you hide behind your computer. Get out and come visit!! Doubtful you will..but then I could put a face with the bitch punk that you are
I am eddies Cousin and I love eddies fiancÚ.
I think.(Saw him) is someone who is jealous. Probably Tina or that girl that wants to be a guy that they ran off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did the FCCinc post go 22 min Wondering 2
ari 48 min Curious 1
Delta C-7 graduates (Mar '08) 9 hr ljhtower 81
what about donnita patton (Jul '09) 9 hr Guest 74
JR's pawnshop (Sep '09) 13 hr kennett resident 19
Russia say Trump is good 19 hr Mueller is the th... 6
Haystack/Shakers Sun Bubba 4

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance