any one need auto repairs ?

any one need auto repairs ?

Posted in the Kennett Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mechanic

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Nov 16, 2012
i do auto repairs for affordable prices
i do not supply parts i can call and price parts
i do go to junkyards and get used parts for additional cost
here is some of my prices

disk brakes 40.00per set

drum brakes 55.00 per set

fuel pumps starting at 120.00

tune ups starting at 85.00

wheel bearings starting at 40.00

ball joints starting at 40.00 each

tie rods starting at 40.00 each

c/v axels starting at 50.00 each

oil change 10.00 you come to me

belts replaced for 15.00

starters and alternators starting at 50.00

i also do some minor body work

trunk repplacement 25.00

hood replacement 25.00

bumper replacement 50.00

fender replacement 50.00

grill replace 15.00

headlight assembly 40.00

i even do car audio installs

basic head unit 50.00

double din head unit 75.00

speakers 20.00 per set

amp and subs and run wires 80.00

comment on this post for more info
Street wise

Kennett, MO

#2 Nov 16, 2012
How much to put brake pads on a 99 Ford Escort? Front ones.
Mary Reilly

Millersburg, OH

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Street wise wrote:
is there a discount if i blow u while u do the work?
Does the $20 speaker install include the speakers or do I have to supply them?
mechanic

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Mary Reilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the $20 speaker install include the speakers or do I have to supply them?
you have to supply the speakers
Open eyes

Campbell, MO

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Are you bonded and an established business because those are bonded and insured prices not shade tree.
mechanic

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Open eyes wrote:
Are you bonded and an established business because those are bonded and insured prices not shade tree.
those prices are no where near as high as shop prices
and they are just rough estimites some vechicles may be lower
and no i am not insured or bonded i am a mobile mechanic
car problems

Kennett, MO

#8 Nov 16, 2012
my car need a hood replacement and i already got the hood just need to be put on and i also need brakes
just saying

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Nov 16, 2012
car problems wrote:
my car need a hood replacement and i already got the hood just need to be put on and i also need brakes
on the hood 25.00. the brakes if they are disk its 30.00
65.00 total if you come to me if i come to you its 80.00 total
when would you be needing the work done?
just saying

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Nov 16, 2012
i mean if you come to me its 55.00 and if i come to you its 70
car problems

Kennett, MO

#11 Nov 16, 2012
i need it done b4 thanksgiving im tryin to go out of town and where r u located at
just saying

Poplar Bluff, MO

#12 Nov 16, 2012
car problems wrote:
i need it done b4 thanksgiving im tryin to go out of town and where r u located at
i live in cardwell
and im ready when you are i have an open schedule at this time
little john

Florissant, MO

#13 Nov 17, 2012
let me guess you draw a check of some kind, if you where any good you would be able to find work at a good shop, that was boned and insured
funny

Poplar Bluff, MO

#14 Nov 17, 2012
why is it someone always has to find a thread to start bullshit drama on. Just because he is a good man lowering prices for some people who may draw a check but oh that's right and hey dumbass what's your occupation selling drugs?
mechanic

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Nov 17, 2012
no i dont draw a check i am a hard worker who has earned every penny i have ever had in my pocket

i just moved from st louis and just about every shop is already full staff i am not here to argue with anyone and if you want to insult me go ahead because i dont care i have kids to take care of and if i was drawing a check i wouldnt be needing to work on cars to support my family
little john

Florissant, MO

#16 Nov 17, 2012
mechanic wrote:
no i dont draw a check i am a hard worker who has earned every penny i have ever had in my pocket
i just moved from st louis and just about every shop is already full staff i am not here to argue with anyone and if you want to insult me go ahead because i dont care i have kids to take care of and if i was drawing a check i wouldnt be needing to work on cars to support my family
if what you say is true, then i hope you well, and get a job
mechanic

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Nov 18, 2012
25.00 brake special monday and tuesday only
mechanic

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Nov 19, 2012
car problems wrote:
i need it done b4 thanksgiving im tryin to go out of town and where r u located at
are you still needing the work done?
Open eyes

Campbell, MO

#19 Nov 19, 2012
What's your name so we can see what kind of person(mechanic) you are. To many scam artists around to just trust someones word anymore, especially someone that is a stranger to area. Not much to ask from someone with nothing to hide. No recourse for getting screwed by a person without established business or bond. Or do you have a story for that to. You don't just blindly trust strangers with no ties on work. Not meaning to make light of your work but situation warrants investigating. If your on up and up with nothing to hide you will be in good shape shortly.
Open eyes

Campbell, MO

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Bet we don't get info to check out. Just another scam I bet.
mechanic

Poplar Bluff, MO

#21 Nov 20, 2012
my name is wayne taylor jr im st. louis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helping Hand building 3 hr GodsChild 3
Jan motel 4 hr Guest5 13
Trashy city!!! 5 hr resident 2
Officer Chris Hill/ Lennon Cole/ Ghoneria (Aug '16) 15 hr Yo momma 33
Does anyone remember the Piggly Wiggly? (Apr '09) 16 hr Larry Hardin 43
Far girl at the store Wed Lmao 9
Catfish Wharf Wed Anna Grace 6

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages