Who is the friendliest business in Ke...

Who is the friendliest business in Kennett

Posted in the Kennett Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nikki

Kennett, MO

#1 Oct 1, 2011
I say 'Harris Drug Store'. You guys rock!! always service with a smile and a pharmacist that cares and takes the time to explain your meds, with you. All the ladies that work there are class A number one in my book.

Love y'all!

I think a person should let people know when they are good to their customers, you always here about services that are crappy, so why not acknowledge the ones that are truly good at what they do.

What business do you think is worthy of mentioning?
hehehe

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 1, 2011
Lol. Lol. I say whites muffler shop. Lol

Portageville, MO

#3 Oct 1, 2011
Nikki wrote:
I say 'Harris Drug Store'. You guys rock!! always service with a smile and a pharmacist that cares and takes the time to explain your meds, with you. All the ladies that work there are class A number one in my book.
Love y'all!
I think a person should let people know when they are good to their customers, you always here about services that are crappy, so why not acknowledge the ones that are truly good at what they do.
What business do you think is worthy of mentioning?
Def. not Harris Drug
somebody

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 3, 2011
Bush insurance on the south bypass!! The lady that works in there is very sweet!! I tell you the worse place is WAL MART and the COURTHOUSE! JEEZ!!
james

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2011
Harris drugs is a "NO."

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Oct 5, 2011
NHC.
The girls at the front desk are always sweet and friendly. Actually everyone who works there is very nice. Never met anyone in the place that wasn't. A great group of folks from the top to the bottom.
Nina

Chicago, IL

#15 Oct 5, 2011
Heads Up Beauty Shope is the best business in town the ladies there are so nice and sweet. They always go out of there way for the elderly customers. Nothing against the other businesses but Heads Up Beauty Shope is my favorite. Love both ladies they always make me feel so comfortable and so caring. And have a way to make me laugh even when i dont feel well. Thank you ladies for being so nice to me.

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2011
lol lol lol
Gringo

Portageville, MO

#17 Oct 5, 2011
The License Bureau. (actually it IS a lot better than it used to be)
this one guy

Rector, AR

#20 Oct 6, 2011
definatly isnt bails all they have is rude people working for them i took my business elsewhere
boozer

United States

#26 Oct 11, 2011
i luv me some midtown liquor
customer

Kennett, MO

#34 Oct 13, 2011
i frequent the tobacco superstore daily for my smokes. they are by far the friendliest store. The cashiers must love their job bc they greet u with a smile and are very helpful.
Louise

Dexter, MO

#39 Oct 16, 2011
The Smokehouse BBQ. They are so sweet and always smiling! Not to mention the food is wonderful.
Thomas

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Oct 16, 2011
Yes you are correct Louise!! The Smokehouse BBQ IS WONDERFUL... very nice ppl and fast service...
egzel

Los Gatos, CA

#41 Oct 16, 2011
Kind of got off topic didn't we
Charlie

United States

#42 Oct 16, 2011
Never been to smokehouse but I had lunch at paradise dounuts and it was great..........friendly people and very helpful. I will go back!
patricia

Dexter, MO

#43 Oct 16, 2011
T.R Baker insurance everyone there is nice and they will ask how you are doing even when they are really busy.
bobo

United States

#44 Oct 17, 2011
"friendly business kennett"
Thoughs are three words that should have never been used together.
Black mamba

United States

#47 Oct 18, 2011
I love the adult bookstores!
Star

Kennett, MO

#48 Oct 18, 2011
customer wrote:
i frequent the tobacco superstore daily for my smokes. they are by far the friendliest store. The cashiers must love their job bc they greet u with a smile and are very helpful.
I agree, Bruce is a real sweetheart. always, greets you with a smile, and a kind word. I wouldn't buy my cigs. beer, and scratch offs anywhere else. "}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karl Rove Fox news freak out 1 hr American Patiot 1
Jessica Bridges is biggest p.o.s. in Kennett? 1 hr Guest 1
Lies/2 faced (Jul '12) 5 hr guest 13
Do White Men Find Black Women To Be As Sexy As ... (Nov '09) 8 hr Christopher Root 364
Glen 10 hr Guestt 10
Natural selection? I don't think so! 16 hr Mike 19
Does individual species proves evolution? NO! 19 hr guest 6

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages