Looking for Transmission Man . . .

Looking for Transmission Man . . .

Posted in the Kennett Forum

Hayti

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 16, 2009
Looking for older guy and his son that do transmission work at their home . Someone told me the fellow retired from Henfling or Weaver Transmisssion.Can anybody help me out?
yep

Woodville, AL

#2 Mar 16, 2009
that is glen smith and he a great mecanic he does good transmission work . he fixed mmine about 5 years ago and it still runnin good his teleforne number is 573-thre four four five zero one six i got one of his cards
bubba

Woodville, AL

#3 Mar 16, 2009
tell him bubba SAID HI
Tranny granny

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2009
ya'll havin' a good time? I wouldn't have Glen work on my lawn mower!!!
Customer of Glen

Newark, DE

#5 Mar 16, 2009
You must be one of the tight ass people that wanted a repair instead of a rebuild. He built mine over 10 years ago and it is still working properly. No complaints. Get your Facts Straight you tight Ass before you go slandering the best damn mechanic that kennett had.
sam

Kennett, MO

#7 Mar 17, 2009
Mike Henfling, hands down, best around.
no he didnt

Halifax, PA

#9 Mar 17, 2009
wish he would put in his own shop he didnt go to rector
isnt that special

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2009
If you want my opinion , Glen is nothing more than white trash. He should continue his little escapades with his many women and his little childish lawn mowing after all that is all he is good for "HOEING". in both aspects of the word. He is not the good man everyone thinks If you want someone that will hit on your wife go ahead and call him.
agree

Glenwood, IL

#12 Mar 18, 2009
sounds like glen has already smeld your butt idiot i like ol glen he is talking to one of my cousins now and has a gf but that is his busness hes a good mecanic yous will have no problems with his work
hidcomeby

Kingston, IL

#13 Mar 18, 2009
i wish glen would reopen a shop in kennett i would BE SURE to come by and see him again and again. ;)i love you call me.
friendofglen

Flint, MI

#14 Mar 18, 2009
Here we go again focus on the tranny not the pounanny. hes a good mechanic. knows his shit. he can fix anything i have taken stuff to him that i couldnt fix and had to several mechanics he knew what was wrong when the others couldnt even tell me a round about fix just trial and error but glen fixed it within an hour.
Jealous i see

Flint, MI

#15 Mar 18, 2009
Tranny granny wrote:
ya'll havin' a good time? I wouldn't have Glen work on my lawn mower!!!
lorn scared he will put you out of buisness i see. guess you heard the same rumor i did that he is reopening a tranny shop in kennett of his own saw him at bh a week ago so i guess rumors may be true. you will go under if he does.
girlontheside

United States

#16 Apr 28, 2009
friendofglen wrote:
Here we go again focus on the tranny not the pounanny. hes a good mechanic. knows his shit. he can fix anything i have taken stuff to him that i couldnt fix and had to several mechanics he knew what was wrong when the others couldnt even tell me a round about fix just trial and error but glen fixed it within an hour.
Glen is a "friend" leave your email and ill get it to him tomorrow THANKX XXOO
Tranny granny

United States

#18 Apr 28, 2009
So how big IS Glen's dick?
Scanner Listener

Chicago, IL

#19 Apr 28, 2009
Tranny granny wrote:
So how big IS Glen's dick?
If you are so interested, why don't you just ask him?
U2NV

Kennett, MO

#20 Dec 23, 2015
Yea if you want a METHOD HEAD working ok not your Vehicle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Benson 44 min Friend 12
Sherriff raymond scott (Jul '07) 1 hr Guest 143
zack binkard (Dec '12) 3 hr Jussouno 7
ready 8 hr Tiffany 4
Dawn Howell 9 hr Love her 1
Kpd 12 hr pooosafugus 24
Nursing home 12 hr pooosafugus 4

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance