Houses for rent in Kennett???

Posted in the Kennett Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Mar 24, 2008
I'm looking for a DESCENT house to rent in Kennett, can ANYBODY help me out??
hMM

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2008
call Century 21..
They usually have a lot of rent houses..
or you can go to the
Chamber of Commerce and get a list of available rental properties :) it will give you the numbers of the owner of the houses also :) hope this helps.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Mar 24, 2008
hMM wrote:
call Century 21..
They usually have a lot of rent houses..
or you can go to the
Chamber of Commerce and get a list of available rental properties :) it will give you the numbers of the owner of the houses also :) hope this helps.
Thank you. I'll do that tomorrow!!

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 24, 2008
Missouri Mule wrote:
If you'll take a little bit of time and look down through these links; you will find several concerning houses for rent.
What links are you talking about??
mom

Kennett, MO

#7 Mar 25, 2008
Have you found a house for rent yet? How many bedrooms are you looking for?

United States

#8 Mar 25, 2008
mom wrote:
Have you found a house for rent yet? How many bedrooms are you looking for?
I haven't found one yet. I'm looking for atleast a 2 bedroom home. 3 would be nice. I would like for it to be a DESCENT house.

Fairmont, WV

#9 Mar 27, 2008
I need a 3 bedroom....And I have an excellent reference.......

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2008
guest wrote:
I really only need a 2 bedroom house but like I said, 3 would be nice. I've been looking for a week now and I haven't found anything yet. I looked at the house on 1019 Henderson and it looks like its about to fall in and they want $500 for it PLUS $500 deposit. I don't mind that but not on a house that looks like that
previous renter

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Mar 30, 2008
The house on Henderson Street is in need of OUTDOOR repair; exterior painting will actually begin as soon as it stops raining. The fact is the house interior is fine and quite spacious. And the rent has been adjusted to $450 or so I was told by the owner last week; the neighborhood has gone down thanks to lots of HUD housing being bought up in the town. The rent on this house has always been at least $450; much smaller,totally trashy houses go no less than $350 in the city limits. Check out what you can get for those prices in Kennett, not much. The henderson street has at least has central a/c and heat. But I guess it is not good enough for you! How do I know about that house? I rented it for several years.
get real

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Mar 30, 2008
pappi wrote:
<quoted text>
I really only need a 2 bedroom house but like I said, 3 would be nice. I've been looking for a week now and I haven't found anything yet. I looked at the house on 1019 Henderson and it looks like its about to fall in and they want $500 for it PLUS $500 deposit. I don't mind that but not on a house that looks like that
Good luck, pappi.
previous renter

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Mar 30, 2008
guest wrote:
Check out the one spoken of on Henderson street on this site. Needs exterior repair but inside is fine. I know b/c I rented it for several years.
previous renter

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2008
pappi wrote:
<quoted text>
the house you mentioned does need exterior work however the interior is quite DECENT; I know b/c I rented it before. Also, I was told by the owner several days ago that exterior painting was about to begin once the monsoons stopped.He also said he had trouble finding and keeping a carpenter/handyman to repair the carport. the rent is adjusted to $450 I am told. Good luck finding anything in K-town less than $400 that is not completely a DUMP with the interior in shambles, no grass, no a/c, etc. Look around and you will realize that is SO true.
debb

United States

#17 Mar 31, 2008
pappi wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't found one yet. I'm looking for atleast a 2 bedroom home. 3 would be nice. I would like for it to be a DESCENT house.
Good luck on finding a DECENT house.
hope this helps

Fairmont, WV

#18 Mar 31, 2008
608 clipper will be available April 3rd. 3 bedroom, 300 a month with 300 deposit, pretty decent house.
daughtry fan

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 1, 2008
has the house on clipper rented yet? a family from campbell is looking for one.
Smurfette

Fairmont, WV

#21 Apr 1, 2008
hope this helps wrote:
608 clipper will be available April 3rd. 3 bedroom, 300 a month with 300 deposit, pretty decent house.
I just drove by this house and it looks ok, but it NEEDS work to the outside and that is NOT the best end of Clipper St.
kengal

Fairmont, WV

#23 Apr 1, 2008
hope this helps wrote:
but you have to be careful rentin from this man he stole all my dishes and kitchen things i was in the process of moving out and went for my last load and he was there but swore he didnt see anything in the house he took all my groceries that was in the cabinet and my pots and pans and silverware
Kelly

Fairmont, WV

#24 Apr 1, 2008
mom wrote:
<quoted text> What do what to pay for rent
I currently pay 375 and I like my house but my step son just moved in and we need another room.....I want to stay in the same price range give or take a few
kityyu

Lebanon, IL

#25 Apr 1, 2008
id rather live in a sewer before id move back to kennett

Fairmont, WV

#27 Apr 3, 2008
previous renter wrote:
<quoted text>the house you mentioned does need exterior work however the interior is quite DECENT; I know b/c I rented it before. Also, I was told by the owner several days ago that exterior painting was about to begin once the monsoons stopped.He also said he had trouble finding and keeping a carpenter/handyman to repair the carport. the rent is adjusted to $450 I am told. Good luck finding anything in K-town less than $400 that is not completely a DUMP with the interior in shambles, no grass, no a/c, etc. Look around and you will realize that is SO true.
I can't seem to find out the owners name or number can you help me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Cunningham Fitness Intructor 8 min You are not a slut 30
More on the Boldness of Grace 10 hr guest 2
Christ's Revelation of God 10 hr guest 2
Love Like God Loves 10 hr guest 2
Multi-cellular life 10 hr guest 2
Prayer for today 11 hr guest 2
Prayer 11 hr guest 2

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance