First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pogo addict

Kennett, MO

#1 Jan 5, 2008
I'm wondering how many Kennett people are addicted to POGO? I love it!
pogo addict 2

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2008
love me some pogo

Since: Nov 07

Fairmont, WV

#3 Jan 5, 2008
been playin pogo for several years now!!

“Decent and TAKEN”

Since: Feb 07

CARUTHERSVILLE

#4 Jan 5, 2008
I been playing for years. Been a paying member on and off several times.

“He is my refuge and fortress!”

Since: Aug 07

Senath, MO

#5 Jan 5, 2008
What is pogo?

“Decent and TAKEN”

CARUTHERSVILLE

#6 Jan 5, 2008
--LuCy-- wrote:
What is pogo?
Pogo.com is an online game site. Its similer to yahoo games but better.
Lucy

Kennett, MO

#7 Jan 5, 2008
what exactly is pogo?

“He is my refuge and fortress!”

Since: Aug 07

Senath, MO

#8 Jan 5, 2008
oh..ok thanks...i will check it out.

“Decent and TAKEN”

CARUTHERSVILLE

#9 Jan 5, 2008
Its a fun site. If you become a member you can get badges. I usually play bingo, poker, slot machines and pool. Its ran by EA Sports the one that makes the cheap computer games you can buy and play.
bonniebelle

Baytown, TX

#10 Jan 5, 2008
yep I am a POGOer!!! love it. play at all hours...day or night!

“Salam! Kaif Al Hal?”

Since: Sep 07

Al jubail, Saudi Arabia

#11 Jan 6, 2008
I love pogo too! It's fun, fun, fun!:)
Christina

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2008
I'm a club pogo member =)
kennett pogo 2

Fairmont, WV

#13 Jan 6, 2008
LOve my pogo, play almost every day. Lottso is my favorite!
thinks logically

Kennett, MO

#14 Jan 6, 2008
ok seriously if you people have nothing better to do with you time then get on the computer and play games then your lives really stink! instead of wasting your time doing NOTHING you could be giving back to the community by volunteering or spending more quality time with your family or helping a good cause instead of wasting away in front of a computer!
Kennett Mom

Fairmont, WV

#15 Jan 6, 2008
I love POGO, and am not wasting my time. I do volunteer work in Kennett, and spend a lot of time with my family. But, there are times where everyone needs some quite time to themself, and if I want to play POGO during that time, that is my business.
thinks logically wrote:
ok seriously if you people have nothing better to do with you time then get on the computer and play games then your lives really stink! instead of wasting your time doing NOTHING you could be giving back to the community by volunteering or spending more quality time with your family or helping a good cause instead of wasting away in front of a computer!
thinks logically

Kennett, MO

#16 Jan 6, 2008
i am not saying it is wrong to play pogo sometimes in your free time but these people are talking like they play all the time and if so then yes that is a waste of time and what is an even bigger waste of time is getting on topix and discussing how much you love pogo!

“The Informer”

Since: Dec 07

Kennett

#17 Jan 6, 2008
thinks logically wrote:
i am not saying it is wrong to play pogo sometimes in your free time but these people are talking like they play all the time and if so then yes that is a waste of time and what is an even bigger waste of time is getting on topix and discussing how much you love pogo!
You are on here as well talking about the same topic. It is thier life let them live it. I'm sure we could find faults with your life as well. I don't volunteer in the community for my own reasons. If I want to sit on my ass and play games all day I will with no regrets thank you
thinks logically

Kennett, MO

#18 Jan 6, 2008
go for it...its your waste of time
bonniebelle

Baytown, TX

#19 Jan 6, 2008
thinks logically wrote:
Not that it is any of your business what others do with thier life and what they do while living thier life...BUT...
I do a lot of charity work for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, I am involved in a weight loss program in helping and supporting others with weight problems, I baby sit my grandchildren, I keep the house hold going and thats a job within itself, and I work part time so I can honestly say...speaking for myself... I do other things than play POGO, BUT, even if that was all I did,...how I live my life or anyone else lives thier life that is thier choice to do so, because when it comes time to die, NO ONE, especially YOU or the community will stand up and say they will die in my place or anyone else's place because they told us how to spend out hours while we were living...so don't try to tell others how to live thier life or how to spend thier free hours.
ALSO I spend a lot of time with my family and I mostly play when my family is at work, at school, or doing other things that they got going on in thier life.
Maybe you should try playing POGO and it would help you be a more understanding and less judgemental person. It helps relieve tension and unhappiness and it might keep help you not worry about how others spend thier free time!
bonniebelle

Baytown, TX

#20 Jan 6, 2008
thinks logically wrote:
go for it...its your waste of time
Maybe it is a waste of time in YOUR eyes but to those of us who play .....it is a fun filled, tension relieving, relaxing after a hard day's work, entertaining, making new friends and even competive time for us.
Do you not have any free time for yourself? I mean do you volunteer, do community service, and spend every waking moment doing for everyone else other than yourself?
Do you go to the movies? If so what a waste of time to just sit in one spot for 2 1/2 hours and what a waste of money to buy the ticket, popcorn, and sodas. That time and money could go toward helping the community in some way I am sure.
Do you go out to eat? What a waste of time having to sit there while you get waited on and served and then have to wait to pay for the food...not to mention the cost of eating out today. That money could do a lot of community service, especially if you eat out more than once a week.
Do you sit and watch tv? What a waste of time to sit there and watch sitcoms or movies HOURS on end and not to mention the fact that it cost to have cable and electric to watch TV. If you have cable , the amount you pay for cable in one year could really do some good for the community.
Do you talk on the phone to your friends and family? Do you have a cell phone? Do you know how much money that could be saved if you did not have a phone bill to pay and esepcially a cell phone. I mean if you did not have a phone you could save money and then when you wanted to tell you friends and family anything you could go and spend quality time with them and tell them in person!!!
Do you shop? What a waste of time shopping... unless you ONLY shop for items that your REALLY NEED, then I guess thats a necessity, so I guess that can be excused.
BUT if you go shopping to just shop and look and buy things that are not a necessity then that is waste of time for sure and a waste of money!!
So see what you think is a waste others see as entertainment and fun. What ever you do for fun and entertainment may not be everyone's idea of funa nd entertainment so please don't make judgements let God do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsey 6 hr guest 4
Sara Morrow 7 hr guest 34
crystal luna 12 hr nobodys business 4
Why did coach Fred get fired 16 hr Noreastern 2
Obama on Mt Rushmore 17 hr Trump Is Our Prez 9
And He prayed 20 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
The meaning of the cross 20 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance