who is the sexest man in kennett

Posted in the Kennett Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
i think so

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2011
My personal opinion, is Ronnie Wake, he is so cool, the cooliest dude to hang out with, so much fun.
Wondering

Kennett, MO

#2 Apr 16, 2011
James Lowry!!!
countrygirl

Portageville, MO

#3 Apr 16, 2011
Wondering wrote:
James Lowry!!!
Just be prewarned, if you go to bed with him, he WILL tell his buddies. Not cool...
wooohoo

Paoli, IN

#5 Apr 17, 2011
Glen Smith

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 17, 2011
wooohoo wrote:
Glen Smith
Jr or Sr? Personally I think Sr still has it!
SSlover

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2011
The man I was with LAST NIGHT!!
pitiful

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 17, 2011
Come on, people. That's all Kennett women have? James Lowry and Glen Smith? Two washed-up has-beens? We may as well all pack up and move!

United States

#9 Apr 17, 2011
Are you asking who is SEXEST or sexiest? Not sure what the first one means.
encheck

Kennett, MO

#10 Apr 17, 2011
Gerald Lance.

He paid me to say that. Hahah!

Ya know I love ya Lance.
Your Full Of It

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 18, 2011
For sure Barney Brannum is the sexiest ! Always has been and always will be ! Love You Barn ! Today Tomorrow and Forever !
greeneyes

Nashville, TN

#12 Apr 18, 2011
well if u must know ronnie nelson SEXY! & sweet he is every womans dream
my husband

United States

#13 Apr 18, 2011
My husband has a very sexy body, a nice looking tan, blond hair, he reminds me of george michael. sooooo sexyyyyyyyyyy, love you honey!!!
True Grit

Kennett, MO

#14 Apr 18, 2011
my husband wrote:
My husband has a very sexy body, a nice looking tan, blond hair, he reminds me of george michael. sooooo sexyyyyyyyyyy, love you honey!!!
I hope your husband isn't like George Michael, he's gay and hangs out in bathrooms. yipes
my husband

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2011
True Grit wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your husband isn't like George Michael, he's gay and hangs out in bathrooms. yipes
lol, no, no. He just looks like him, exspecially with a killer tan, and blond hair, my husband is far from gay, I just cant think of anyone eles that kinda looks like him.
play with it

Delphi, IN

#16 Apr 18, 2011
there is not sexy men in kennett unless they from out of town. u betta go to blyville an find u a sexy man thats were they aint.
True Grit

Kennett, MO

#17 Apr 18, 2011
my husband wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, no, no. He just looks like him, exspecially with a killer tan, and blond hair, my husband is far from gay, I just cant think of anyone eles that kinda looks like him.
Haha, got it. George is a cutie though, too bad he's gay. Hang on to your man girl. lol
no way with me

Kennett, MO

#18 Apr 19, 2011
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Just be prewarned, if you go to bed with him, he WILL tell his buddies. Not cool...
he tried and tried to get me to go to bed with him, and i never did, nor ever would have anything to do with his nasty a**, and he told his buddies that he slept with me anyway, to keep his ego intact. and i doubt he has slept with half the girls that he says he has. if i ever get confirmation that he actually said that about me, i will let my boyfriend handle him.
whoopie

Kennett, MO

#19 Apr 19, 2011
Wondering wrote:
James Lowry!!!
he sleeps with his horses poor things locked up in the stables with a ole grey nasty tow man banging em can u say NAAAAAASSSSSTY
White Trash 2

Montréal, Canada

#20 Apr 20, 2011
ME for sure, but you guys will never know who I am.

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Apr 20, 2011
Wondering wrote:
James Lowry!!!
Are u frigging kidding me??? GROSS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zack binkard (Dec '12) 51 min Jussouno 7
Tiffany Benson 1 hr Tiffany 11
Sherriff raymond scott (Jul '07) 3 hr Raymonds admirer 142
ready 6 hr Tiffany 4
Dawn Howell 6 hr Love her 1
Kpd 9 hr pooosafugus 24
Nursing home 9 hr pooosafugus 4

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance