Mitchells Pharmacy
Rambo

Fairmont, WV

#1 Sep 29, 2008
They have been playing a commercial during the Cardinal games and I didn't quite understand where it was coming from. They normally support the Cardinals but this one was a little derrogatory. Could someone tell me what it was all about?
Thanks
someone

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 6, 2008
i don't know what it is???
clem

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2008
someone wrote:
i don't know what it is???
Stems from the fact that the Cardinal owners and management claimed to want a winning team, but wouldn't make any type of trades before the trade deadline to keep them in the hunt like the Brewers or Cubs did. Hence, one of the reasons the Cardinals slipped to 4th place in the Central division.
jimbo

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2008
i know one thing there is one girl up there that i think is that is a very pretty woman.sherry yates maybe one of these days she will do the rite thing.i hope anyway.goodluck sherry.
Rambo

Fairmont, WV

#5 Oct 8, 2008
I kind of felt like they blew the end of the season on purpose to keep from going into the play offs. That way they extended there off season for a little more vacation time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once More on Continuing in the Word of His Grace 1 hr guest 2
Natural selection 1 hr guest 2
Prayer for today 1 hr guest 2
The Son of God 1 hr guest 2
God's Direction 2 hr guest 2
Trust Him 2 hr guest 2
Tina 5 hr Notafriend 4

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance