Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Sep 13, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Terri

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 7, 2012
 
When is the derby ? Thank you:)
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 8, 2012
 
It's normally the last thursday and Saturday of September with the fair. :)
guest

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 8, 2012
 
I have a Better question for you Who do you think is gonna win?
guest2

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 8, 2012
 
guest wrote:
I have a Better question for you Who do you think is gonna win?
the best driver lol
Guest

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 8, 2012
 
Big derby is on Sept. 29th
d-cu

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 8, 2012
 
guest wrote:
I have a Better question for you Who do you think is gonna win?
its either goona be john nelson or brandon hightower
guest2

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 8, 2012
 
d-cu wrote:
<quoted text>its either goona be john nelson or brandon hightower
probally john hes a better driver
Derby Queen

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 9, 2012
 
d-cu wrote:
<quoted text>its either goona be john nelson or brandon hightower
It isn't gonna' be John Nelson, cause he got banned from Kennett derby's.
Curious

Hamilton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 9, 2012
 
Why would they ban anyone from the derby? It's not like it is a huge event that has any significant meaning other than entertainment during the fair. Just sayin'.. I say let them all run. Makes the show better.
i heard

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 9, 2012
 
Didn't John get scared and sell out?
guest2

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 9, 2012
 
Curious wrote:
Why would they ban anyone from the derby? It's not like it is a huge event that has any significant meaning other than entertainment during the fair. Just sayin'.. I say let them all run. Makes the show better.
miss derby queen u dont know shit he didnt get ban screwed out of his money yes everybody hates that hes such a better driver and puts on the show and i agree let everybody run makes it worth r while sitting out there watching it
My opinion

Hamilton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 10, 2012
 
I personally am a John Nelson fan and anyone that knows John Nelson, knows he is anything but scared! If he is "banned" it's only because the Kennett fair board got tired of him winning. They even cheated him out of his win last year. But I don't see why or how they could actually "ban" him. Either way, everyone knows John is a better driver and that he will more than likely win, just as he does most every year. The fair is in a couple weeks, I guess we'll find out the truth then and see who was here just trying to stir the pot.
driver

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 10, 2012
 
Curious wrote:
Why would they ban anyone from the derby? It's not like it is a huge event that has any significant meaning other than entertainment during the fair. Just sayin'.. I say let them all run. Makes the show better.
Single biggest draw that Kennett has you will draw a lot bigger crowd to see that derby than you will to see anything else our town has to offer. So your an idiot with no clue. Let any redneck drink and drive and he'll be there with his whole clan!!!
fan

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 10, 2012
 
d-cu wrote:
<quoted text>its either goona be john nelson or brandon hightower
Hightowers all the way!!!!
Citizen

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 11, 2012
 
My opinion wrote:
I personally am a John Nelson fan and anyone that knows John Nelson, knows he is anything but scared! If he is "banned" it's only because the Kennett fair board got tired of him winning. They even cheated him out of his win last year. But I don't see why or how they could actually "ban" him. Either way, everyone knows John is a better driver and that he will more than likely win, just as he does most every year. The fair is in a couple weeks, I guess we'll find out the truth then and see who was here just trying to stir the pot.
He had skins on his car like always and he got busted cheating it's about damn time
guest2

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 11, 2012
 
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>He had skins on his car like always and he got busted cheating it's about damn time
he had skins they make them for cars too thought they was for phones etc thats how his car paint job looks so good now i know lmao you r freaking retarded dude u dont know your ass from w hole in ground u must b one of the damn cry babies he has beat go bed tonight maybe u might have good dream of winning a derby!!!!
Citizen

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 11, 2012
 
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>
he had skins they make them for cars too thought they was for phones etc thats how his car paint job looks so good now i know lmao you r freaking retarded dude u dont know your ass from w hole in ground u must b one of the damn cry babies he has beat go bed tonight maybe u might have good dream of winning a derby!!!!
Nope i watch the derby a few drivers from here told all about it
guest2

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 11, 2012
 
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Nope i watch the derby a few drivers from here told all about it
then they probally got beat by him didnt they?
thinks its funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 11, 2012
 
guest2 wrote:
<quoted text>then they probally got beat by him didnt they?
The double, and sometimes triple, wall fenders is why this year they will be drilling the fenders and checking them.
Citizen

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 11, 2012
 
thinks its funny wrote:
<quoted text>
The double, and sometimes triple, wall fenders is why this year they will be drilling the fenders and checking them.
I hope so , but I will say this to Nelson good luck just bring a legal car

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Kennett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kennett Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kennett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kennett
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••