payroll advance
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmf

Kennett, MO

#1 Dec 1, 2007
What ever happened to Barbara Yates was she fired?
1968 do you know

Bolivar, MO

#2 Dec 3, 2007
fired let go used abused company problem dont know why she was let go understand might have to do with a state audit does anyone know.
1968 do you know

Harrison, AR

#3 Dec 3, 2007
hmf wrote:
What ever happened to Barbara Yates was she fired?
mistreated abused you name it she was used state audit dont know who does payroll advance fat kat charles husk does he lives in mountain home arkansas fancy living while the employees do without look him up call the old greedy bum find out.
Dorothy Gibson

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2007
she is putting in a place by Gibsons. For yu curious minds
mookie

Risco, MO

#5 Dec 4, 2007
she is a bi**h and i am glad she is gone. she would not make a loan to me after i was late one time. i just want the bi**h to know i now go there and have gotten a loan there anyway hahahaha! see, you old winch, you didn't stop nothin' i got a loan there anyway! glad you are gone and i hope your scrawny ass starves to death from lack of a job.

Since: Nov 07

Kennett,MO

#6 Dec 4, 2007
mookie wrote:
she is a bi**h and i am glad she is gone. she would not make a loan to me after i was late one time. i just want the bi**h to know i now go there and have gotten a loan there anyway hahahaha! see, you old winch, you didn't stop nothin' i got a loan there anyway! glad you are gone and i hope your scrawny ass starves to death from lack of a job.
Dang that's a lil harsh don't ya think?
Kennett res

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2007
mookie wrote:
you are a big dumba.. she loans to people who can have a loan and payback, so I know there is more to that story
resident for 15 years

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2007
miss barbara...well at times she has been really nice but watch out if your late even one day. all in all she is a nice lady.
1968 do you know

Bolivar, MO

#9 Dec 4, 2007
heard she was fired because she didnt know her job

Since: Nov 07

United States

#10 Dec 4, 2007
u know that aint true and u are the payroll adv in ar
1968 do you know

Bolivar, MO

#11 Dec 4, 2007
if she knew what she was doing wouldnt she still be working? takes a brain to do a job like she has. watch the local news paper for the reason why or call charles husk he will tell you.
1968 do you know

Bolivar, MO

#12 Dec 4, 2007
call payroll advance and ask why they 1-877-425-5626 fired the lady
1968 do you know

Bolivar, MO

#13 Dec 4, 2007
call the division of finance and ask why????
Kennett res

United States

#14 Dec 5, 2007
1968 do you know wrote:
if she knew what she was doing wouldnt she still be working? takes a brain to do a job like she has. watch the local news paper for the reason why or call charles husk he will tell you.
You are one of the former employers, that i can tell
another parent

United States

#15 Dec 5, 2007
why is it so important for you, 1968 do you know, to call out miss barbara? did she not lend money to you on your 'crazy check'? aaaww poor thing. maybe if you would stop thinking everyone owes you something and get out and work a real job, she may have lent to you. anyone ever thought that she just may have been sick to death of beggars that come in expecting for her to 'cut them a check'.
snowlady

United States

#16 Dec 5, 2007
this person is from the old place where they worked. The home office is from there, and they better watch out, there is a harrassment law, and I have copied this and emailed to her.
BECAUSEIAMBORED

Fairmont, WV

#17 Oct 26, 2008
payroll advance is the devil
sparky

Vincennes, IN

#18 Oct 26, 2008
in my opinion payroll advance is evil
betweenoneandtwo

Springfield, MO

#19 Feb 25, 2011
Where is the old hag anyway?
Kim

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Feb 26, 2011
betweenoneandtwo wrote:
Where is the old hag anyway?
and how ya been leanna? you are a freak

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 blocks over 1 hr Guest 1
Downtown Bistro 1 hr ASm3758 43
Bill Heinen 4 hr haha 5
Please help- Abuse 5 hr Guest 15
Adulterer Greitens 13 hr independent 9
Trump and Russia 13 hr independent 7
Dunklin County jail 14 hr Really 35

Kennett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance