lg shine cellphone stolen

Posted in the Kennett Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DOCTOR PHILS BROTHER

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2008
IF YOU RECENTLY BOUGHT A LG SHINE CELLPHONE THAT IS MISSING THE BATTERY AND back, guess what... it's stolen. turn it into the police and you will get your $30 back

Dallas, TX

#2 Jul 17, 2008
No of this makes any sense
DOCTOR PHILS BROTHER

United States

#3 Jul 17, 2008
thats vecause you wasnt the one that bought it. someone knows something about it :)
i know

Kennett, MO

#4 Jul 18, 2008
ask the girl crystal that works nights at hucks (the one with the 2 toned hair)
PROJECT MOTHER

Fairmont, WV

#5 Jul 18, 2008
how you know they ony paid 30 dollars for it
yep

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jul 18, 2008
cause someone coome in and told me they had it for sale and sold it before this person could get to them with the phone.
i know

Kennett, MO

#7 Jul 18, 2008
im telling u to talk to the girl at hucks. i almost bought it. talk to either of the managers, they know she has it. their names are crystal and katie.
i know

Kennett, MO

#8 Jul 18, 2008
the crystal that works nights stole it, not the manager crystal.
i know

Kennett, MO

#9 Jul 18, 2008
her name is crystal wright
davis

Kennett, MO

#10 Jul 18, 2008
she is at work right at this moment to, i just left there.
jumpinjimmnie

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2008
i know wrote:
the crystal that works nights stole it, not the manager crystal.
no big shock there.......the whole lot of them are trouble, her, her sister and her parents they will steal you blind in a heartbeat.
DOCTOR PHILS BROTHER

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jul 19, 2008
crystal wright bought the phone,?
sidewinder

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jul 19, 2008
i think they have caught the guilty party s in due time they will tell where all of ya stuff happens to be.
i know

Kennett, MO

#14 Jul 19, 2008
she knows who stole it and she has it right now. if you still have the box from the phone you can match up the serial numbers
DOCTOR PHILS BROTHER

Kennett, MO

#15 Jul 19, 2008
YA, i got 1 phone and 1 pr of shoes back, i really want the password protected laptop back, but yes they arrested 2 people.
i know

Kennett, MO

#16 Jul 19, 2008
was she one of the ones arrested? i can give you more names
it dont matter

Kennett, MO

#17 Jul 19, 2008
I have never seen as many blatent thieves as I have in Kennett. What is up with these kids?

Kennett, MO

#18 Jul 19, 2008
This is not the first time I have her name involving stolen stuff. She lets people take stuff from Hucks and has them pay her later!
wombat

United States

#19 Jul 19, 2008
it dont matter wrote:
I have never seen as many blatent thieves as I have in Kennett. What is up with these kids?
mostly never had to work WELFARE every thing is given to them it's so much easier to steal something some one else has earned the work and earn it yourself.And LACK OF RESPECT FOR OTHERS AND OTHERS PROPERTY.welfare has doomed a lot of our younger generation.this is all they know they need a good outreach for these young teens so they can see beyond Kennett has never given this to our young a good YMCA or something like that would be nice somewhere they could go and not be on street looking for trouble.

Kennett, MO

#20 Jul 19, 2008
wombat wrote:
<quoted text>mostly never had to work WELFARE every thing is given to them it's so much easier to steal something some one else has earned the work and earn it yourself.And LACK OF RESPECT FOR OTHERS AND OTHERS PROPERTY.welfare has doomed a lot of our younger generation.this is all they know they need a good outreach for these young teens so they can see beyond Kennett has never given this to our young a good YMCA or something like that would be nice somewhere they could go and not be on street looking for trouble.
Well said. My boys are still young, but I'll be damned if they grow up and act like a bunch of idiots. I think it all starts at home. Kids learn what they see!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark 1:1 6 min guest 2
Genesis 25:34 15 min guest 2
Romans 12:2 26 min guest 2
A theory is by no means factual 1 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Prayer for today 1 hr Old Time Kennett ... 1
Mosquitoes 2 hr American Patriot 20
free hookup site? 3 hr 573cvill 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennett Mortgages