Truman trucker indicted on child porn charges

Full story: TwinCities.com

A trucker from southern Minnesota is accused of taking a child on interstate trucking trips for the purpose of sex, and using the victim to produce child pornography.
Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jun 18, 2010
huh

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

death panalty asnyine?
huh

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

meant to type.....death penalty anyone?
zingbopper

Turtle Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 17, 2010
 
Find out where this terd is being held, get arrested, be put in the same cell as he, and tell the gaurd they only need to provide one tray of food for breakfast, to your cell. GET IT!
chris

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

this morning I heard a story on the only good morning radio show that in Vietnam they seat and blindfold 2 condemed death row inmates and only shoot 1 sounds like a plan
Elephant Man

Blue Earth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Wow, he'll probably get at least 3-4 years for crimes against a child and most of that will be time served.
Elin

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I just vomited in my mouth
Cool Breeze

Maple Grove, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 17, 2010
 
Get a rope.
john frankfort

Cambridge, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 17, 2010
 
He should get life in prison and also be castrated.
Chuck

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Pioneer Press doesn't mention the sex of the child so rest assured the kid is a boy being molested by a homo.
Chuck

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Apparently H. O. M. O. is deemed offensive - just more L. I. B. T. A. R. D. I. S. M. at work.
createdequal

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Chuck wrote:
Pioneer Press doesn't mention the sex of the child so rest assured the kid is a boy being molested by a ****.
Little obsessed, are we?
createdequal

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 18, 2010
 
Chuck wrote:
Apparently H. O. M. O. is deemed offensive - just more L. I. B. T. A. R. D. I. S. M. at work.
Yep, guess so!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 18, 2010
 

Judged:

1

How old was the child? This guy is 43, so whatever the kid's age, it's pretty ishy. But 7 or 17...makes a huge difference.
createdequal

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 18, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

itser wrote:
How old was the child? This guy is 43, so whatever the kid's age, it's pretty ishy. But 7 or 17...makes a huge difference.
You'd feel better if this pervert chose your 17-year-old daughter rather her younger sister?

How about a 10-year-old? A 13-year-old? Where do you draw your imaginary line?

You must not have children because no parent would make such an ignorant, insensitive, uneducated statement.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 18, 2010
 
createdequal wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd feel better if this pervert chose your 17-year-old daughter rather her younger sister?
How about a 10-year-old? A 13-year-old? Where do you draw your imaginary line?
You must not have children because no parent would make such an ignorant, insensitive, uneducated statement.
Wow.
At five, one sister was brutally raped, causing permanent physical, as well as psychological damage. Another sister, at 16, pursued a 34-year-old man and ended up in a sexual relationship with him. You really think that the two "men" involved should face the exact same consequence? That is scary, not to mention ignorant, insensitive and uneducated.
Imaginary line? Not even close. Check the law in any state. There are big differences in penalties, depending on the victim's age, and there should be. The story says he took a child across state lines for sex. It doesn't say he kidnapped the child. At the very best, this guy is slime, and I'm not defending him in the least. But you bet there is an enormous difference.

“Just dance.........”

Since: Jan 09

East Side

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 18, 2010
 
createdequal wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd feel better if this pervert chose your 17-year-old daughter rather her younger sister?
How about a 10-year-old? A 13-year-old? Where do you draw your imaginary line?
You must not have children because no parent would make such an ignorant, insensitive, uneducated statement.
Age would make a huge difference. It happened multiple times over a 6 month span. I would assume an older child could of removed themself from the situation. People can draw their own "imaginary line" wherever they want. That's what having an opinion is all about. Without resorting to childish namecalling to get their point across, we're all (i think) grown ups here.
Rocky

Sparta, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 18, 2010
 
I will bet everyone in the sheriffs department and district attorneys office are studying the evidence thoroughly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Kenneth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kenneth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kenneth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kenneth
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••