Fuller Minnesota budget picture to em...

Fuller Minnesota budget picture to emerge this week

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 14, 2011, titled Fuller Minnesota budget picture to emerge this week. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A northern Minnesota couple accused of using a builders magazine to swindle money from would-be advertisers made a mistake when they traveled to New Ulm, according to one victim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“gojohnnygo.com”

Since: Apr 08

St Paul

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Do people still read magazines? A thing of the past, aren't they?
Nostradumass

Webster, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2011
I like to find my contacts on the thing that Al Gore invented.
Zingbopper

Cadott, WI

#3 Mar 14, 2011
Here's an ad:
Wanted, someone who reads magazines.

That will be $250.00 please.
greedy business

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Mar 14, 2011
one greedy so called business, taking advantage of another so called greedy business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenneth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chandler minnesota (May '08) Jan '17 Mary Nere 22
News DA: Minnesota man charged in 1991 Pennsylvania ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 quwandra 1
News Exhibit celebrates Tuskegee airmen (Jul '14) Jul '14 Richies Cool Man ... 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
News University of Minnesota medical school strategi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sally 1
News Rwanda prosecutor says he'll charge US lawyer soon (May '11) May '11 sock 8
News St. Paul man hit after car stalls on Highway 61 (Apr '11) May '11 Smokified 10

Kenneth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenneth Mortgages