It was for his wife's funeral, for Pe...

It was for his wife's funeral, for Pete's sake!

There are 43 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 31, 2009, titled It was for his wife's funeral, for Pete's sake!. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

There are some things criminals really shouldn't do - like mess with kids and the elderly, says St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr whocares

Minneapolis, MN

#45 Jan 1, 2010
blacks do the have any moral compase at all. no watch for more of the same in 2010.
SHOCKED

Saint Paul, MN

#46 Jan 1, 2010
SHOCKED wrote:
St Paul needs some fixing. Comparing Nov 2008 crime stats to Nov 2009 crime stats, we're up this year (shocker, I know). Details:
Burglary - 232
Robbery - 58
Theft - 535
Agg Assault - 86
Auto Theft - 143
Commercial Burglary - 48
Total Incidents: 1102 / month of November 2008
----------
Burglary - 212
Robbery - 80
Theft - 617
Agg Assault - 88
Auto Theft - 177
Commercial Burglary - 85
Total Incidents: 1259 / month of November 2009
----------
Detla between Nov. 2008 to Nov. 2009: Increase in incidents +157
----------
Categories that fell by number of incidents:
Burglary, Down -20
----------
Categories that increased by number of incidents:
Robbery, Up +22
Theft, Up +82
Agg Assault, Up +2
Auto Theft, Up +34
Commercial Burglary, Up +37
Mind you, this is a one month view of crime, I'm hoping to get more data. However, you should also realize while the SPPD is probably trying to do their best, your tax dollars are also paying for public defendants, jail costs, prison costs (food, TVs, three squared a day, weights), etc. We, the public, are screwed at least twice every time a crime is committed: once by the actual crime and once more to cover the costs associated with getting slimeballs thru the system, up to and including incarceration.
Great idea

AOL

#47 Jan 1, 2010
Vaginiqua wrote:
We need to bring back lynchings.
You know, I really like your idea. Everyone goes out and catches this dude and just strings him up immediately for all to see - what a deterrent. Hang him right on the East Side where all the no good lowlifes can see him - too bad we don't have this frontier justice anymore. Yeah, he'll get a slap on the hand from some wussy judge and be back on the street in 2 days looking for some other vulnerable person to rob so he can get his drug fix. Hang em all!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenneth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chandler minnesota (May '08) Jan '17 Mary Nere 22
News DA: Minnesota man charged in 1991 Pennsylvania ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 quwandra 1
News Exhibit celebrates Tuskegee airmen (Jul '14) Jul '14 Richies Cool Man ... 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
News University of Minnesota medical school strategi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sally 1
News Rwanda prosecutor says he'll charge US lawyer soon (May '11) May '11 sock 8
News St. Paul man hit after car stalls on Highway 61 (Apr '11) May '11 Smokified 10

Kenneth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenneth Mortgages