It was for his wife's funeral, for Pe...

It was for his wife's funeral, for Pete's sake!

There are 43 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 31, 2009, titled It was for his wife's funeral, for Pete's sake!. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

There are some things criminals really shouldn't do - like mess with kids and the elderly, says St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Vinnie Barbarino

Barron, WI

#1 Dec 31, 2009
Hangin's too good fer 'im!
Ex-USMC

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 31, 2009
A bullet is cheaper. Worthless animals need to be put down.
Vinnie Barbarino

Barron, WI

#3 Jan 1, 2010
Let's shoot him and then hang him!
out-in-2012

Faison, NC

#4 Jan 1, 2010
The nice old geeser would have gave the crook the three hundred...If he knew he was in need. I'll betcha!
Will B

Zimmerman, MN

#5 Jan 1, 2010
Get this loser off the street's of Mn. My heart goes out to the loss of the family and the husband. God Bless!!
Tom

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 1, 2010
I am glad to hear that US Bank and citizens of Minnesota stepped up to help this man.

Old or not, rich or poor there is no reason this street ape stole this guys money. Other then he is a complete loser.

I can't wait for him to be arrested, maybe the cops can take him on a good long "ride" over a bumpy road before the get to the police station.
Bah Humbug

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jan 1, 2010
Another reason not to be flashing money around in public. Do your business, put the money away, and handle the cash in private.

Too many predators just waiting to take advantage of you.

“it takes a lot to laugh”

Since: Oct 09

St Paul

#9 Jan 1, 2010
I hope that there is some rough justice waiting for that loser.
Bah Humbug

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jan 1, 2010
Rockin John Pt 2 wrote:
I hope that there is some rough justice waiting for that loser.
If there is any justice, it won't come from the Court system. They would probably let him plead to speeding or over the center line.
Elin

Plymouth, MN

#11 Jan 1, 2010
I don't think the man was "flashing" the money around. And regardless of who was around to see his withdrawl, the point is- he didn't deserve this. Thankfully on the flip side, there are actually some nice people left in this world who have hearts.
Bah Humbug wrote:
Another reason not to be flashing money around in public. Do your business, put the money away, and handle the cash in private.
Too many predators just waiting to take advantage of you.
This story has been done

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Jan 1, 2010
Everyone is sad, but let us not beat it into the ground. There are other news
worthy events that would fill the repetitive stories slot.
This story has been done

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Jan 1, 2010
We know nothing about the person that stole the cash, however, there is one thing for sure, and that is, desperate people do desperate things strictly out of desperation. There is an up side to the snatch and run, there was no one hurt, and the money can be and already has been replaced, a life is not replaceable.
Not Surprised

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jan 1, 2010
This story has been done wrote:
Why did you read the story if you knew the topic and were tired of it? Much less actually take the time to comment?

Since: Feb 08

Baldwin City, KS

#16 Jan 1, 2010
If "Justice" is done, it will be handled by the perps fellow inmates. Most incarcerated men, even violent offenders, have a line that you dare not cross. This guy will get more than $300 worth of bumps and bruises inside and, more important, will be near the bottom of the prisoners pecking order, ie: no respect.
Yep

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jan 1, 2010
This story has been done wrote:
The problem is this F in ANIMAL is still out there.
john a

Hoffman, MN

#18 Jan 1, 2010
thought for the day-if something doesn't belong
to you don't take it
reality

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jan 1, 2010
john a wrote:
thought for the day-if something doesn't belong
to you don't take it
ANIMALS can't read.
JaNoleum

Chaska, MN

#20 Jan 1, 2010
I'm glad to see that the PP had the decency to not include the alleged perpetrators picture or description this time. We can all agree that it would be racist and intolerant to do so.
Outraged is right

AOL

#21 Jan 1, 2010
Yes, I've been outraged since this cowardly robbery occurred. Just like I have been since Robert Bye preyed on the elderly via his home invasions (catch him soon please). I'm outraged that these repeat offender animals continue to get back on the street with our liberal a ss judges letting them off easy. I'm outraged that an elderly man the age of my mother, undoubtedly a veteran, is preyed upon by some sc um probably from Detroit that hasn't probably worked a day in his life who continues the downward spiral of a parasitic culture nurtured by our welfare magnet state. I'm outraged by the St. Paul Pioneer press when they don't give a good description (i.e. black, white etc) of suspects because apparently it may not be politically correct. I'm really outraged when the SPPP deletes the online comments on these articles when they apparently become too 'unpolitically' correct as people express their outrage at recurring crimes of these lowlife pos. I'm outraged at liberals who can't see the light of what is really happening in St. Paul. I'm comforted by the 40 caliber pistol that I carry because I'm fed up ; I'm outraged by those who don't think I have a right to do that as our country goes down the tubes. Wake the eff up you pandering pansies who've ruined my country.
This story has been done

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Jan 1, 2010
Not Surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you read the story if you knew the topic and were tired of it? Much less actually take the time to comment?
Whoa, back off big guy, does getting your undies in a bunch mean anything to you, well if it does
try not to let it happen. I am a stutter reader which means I have to re-read a few times before I get
it, then I like to make comment when I think certain articles become redundant,and yep! this one is.
And luckily no one was hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenneth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chandler minnesota (May '08) Sep '15 JDILL67USN 20
News Exhibit celebrates Tuskegee airmen (Jul '14) Jul '14 Richies Cool Man ... 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
News University of Minnesota medical school strategi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Sally 1
News Rwanda prosecutor says he'll charge US lawyer soon (May '11) May '11 sock 8
News St. Paul man hit after car stalls on Highway 61 (Apr '11) May '11 Smokified 10
News Fuller Minnesota budget picture to emerge this ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 greedy business 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenneth Mortgages