Looking for a house in Marietta, 3/2 ...

Looking for a house in Marietta, 3/2 that allows cat, about $700-750 mo.

Posted in the Kennesaw Forum

Dee

Bellefontaine, OH

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Family member and family moving to the area due to job relocation. They need a house right away. Can't pay more right now, as only one has a job. Cat is old, neutered. Family is dad, mom, two teens.

This is crunch time, must start new job July 8.

Can't pay t6one of money to get a house, employer is offering a klttle help but we're kind of broke.

Anyone who has a house they would like to rent, year lease OK, holler, we need to find something now.
Jason

Cartersville, GA

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Good luck. Anything that size in Marietta in that price range is going to be in a bad neighborhood. My advice would be to find a way to increase what you can spend by $200-$300 or look somewhere other than Marietta. Maybe try Bartow County (Cartersville).
maybe not

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Dee wrote:
Family member and family moving to the area due to job relocation. They need a house right away. Can't pay more right now, as only one has a job. Cat is old, neutered. Family is dad, mom, two teens.

Can't pay t6one of money to get a house, employer is offering a klttle help but we're kind of broke.

Anyone who has a house they would like to rent, year lease OK, holler, we need to find something now.
If you are looking in north/west/east Cobb it will not happen for that price. I rent in East Cobb in a nice, but by no means richest, neighborhood and pay around $1800 per month.

I know there is an apartment complex at Trickum and 92 but don't know the price.

Good luck!
Jason

Cartersville, GA

#4 Nov 25, 2013
Dee wrote:

Did you ever find anything Dee? If so,what area did you find it in?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennesaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Aryan Auto Financial Group 21 hr Mkufams 1
Add Your Business Listing and weebsite (Sep '14) Aug 27 Raylin Sutter 6
Atlanta Auto Brokers Aug 26 JasonD 4
tiffany lollar Aug 23 the good witch 1
jason taylor Aug 23 the good witch 1
Obama is not a bad person! Aug 18 shadyshady 1
does anyone know a woman by the name if Jessica... Aug 18 Kimberly 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennesaw Mortgages