Review: Q Massage

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 3, 2011
This is a comfortable place, so you feel completely relaxed. The staff is great, the services are very effective, and the prices are very reasonable.
FRANCIS

Fort Collins, CO

#2 Mar 3, 2011
Massage is for calming the nervous system, reducing stress. Using hot steamed aromatherapy towels and effective reflexology pressure points,give I the most effective and relaxing massage ever!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 3, 2011
Massage is for calming the nervous system, reducing stress. Using hot steamed aromatherapy towels and effective reflexology pressure points,give I the most effective and relaxing massage ever!
Stay away

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 4, 2011
This place is dirty!!! They don't even have massage tables. The tables they use look like old tattoo tables. This place is not comfortable either, unless you what to listen to the loud speaker from the adjacent store. This place dosen't even have a closed in ceiling.
Stay away from Q Massage

Atlanta, GA

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Francis and Joe are the therapists at Q Massage. All of the positive reviews are written by them. Allow your clients to rate you.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 7, 2011
Stay away wrote:
This place is dirty!!! They don't even have massage tables. The tables they use look like old tattoo tables. This place is not comfortable either, unless you what to listen to the loud speaker from the adjacent store. This place dosen't even have a closed in ceiling.
This place is clean!!! They have massage tables in the room, This place is comfortable.
Why do you said is untrue?
Why you don't want others to try?
Monica

Kennesaw, GA

#7 Mar 20, 2011
The massage was very relaxing & the massage therapist was really nice...only problem, there was a bit of a language barrier. The massage therapist didn't know how long the massage should be, 30 mins vs. 60 mins, also didn't understand how to honor the store coupon. Other than that, I was satified & I'm willing to return again.
Bubba

Acworth, GA

#8 Jun 20, 2011
The massages here are very good. It is a calming place to be with the music they have playing. There is a slight language barrier but that can be overcome. I would recommend.
other side of the coin

Woodstock, GA

#9 Jun 20, 2011
Bubba wrote:
The massages here are very good. It is a calming place to be with the music they have playing. There is a slight language barrier but that can be overcome. I would recommend.
I got a happy ending
jay500

Kennesaw, GA

#10 Jul 24, 2011
other side of the coin wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a happy ending
Did it cost extra?
Disappointed

Atlanta, GA

#11 Aug 9, 2011
They do not speak English. I tried to go in with three people for foot massage and they never understood what I wanted. LEARN ENGLISH IN THE U.S.!!!!!
Some Guy

Kennesaw, GA

#12 Sep 9, 2011
Don't listen to the negative reviews, people!

I visited Q Massage a few days ago and had an amazing experience. The staff was very nice (the woman I met, anyway... can't speak for everyone) and the price was definitely right. EVERY ONE of my needs was met by the staff, and I will be visiting again soon. BUT... there are a few drawbacks.

The first problem is the staff has a language barrier problem. A big one. No one seemed to have much of a grasp on the english language, and it was often difficult or impossible to communicate with the staff. Also, I hate to say it as I enjoyed myself very much, but I pictured the girls in these places as being... slightly younger and hotter.

Q Massage is definitely worth checking out if you are interested in this kind of thing. I'll be going back as soon as my bank account will allow it.
Original Woman

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 17, 2012
Some Guy wrote:
Don't listen to the negative reviews, people!
I visited Q Massage a few days ago and had an amazing experience. The staff was very nice (the woman I met, anyway... can't speak for everyone) and the price was definitely right. EVERY ONE of my needs was met by the staff, and I will be visiting again soon. BUT... there are a few drawbacks.
The first problem is the staff has a language barrier problem. A big one. No one seemed to have much of a grasp on the english language, and it was often difficult or impossible to communicate with the staff. Also, I hate to say it as I enjoyed myself very much, but I pictured the girls in these places as being... slightly younger and hotter.
Q Massage is definitely worth checking out if you are interested in this kind of thing. I'll be going back as soon as my bank account will allow
it.
I will bet that this guy got a happy ending! Q Massage advertise with erotic massage promoting happy endings. Just google for yourself!
Closed for Sexual Activit

Marietta, GA

#14 Jun 26, 2013
This place got closed due to masturbation for sell.
Disgusted

Peoria, IL

#15 Apr 21, 2014
My husband got a blow job there. Now we have to wait 2 weeks, 4 months, and 6 months for all the std testing he needs because he didn't realize you can get stds from that - yes his fault for not knowing, but seriously? Oh and they did things to him he did not agree to, and he ended up leaving before he could even finish his happy ending because they were so disgusting.
Customer

Galesburg, IL

#16 Jul 22, 2014
Bull shit. They do not do any illegal activity. All of you that claim that are full of shit. It is a great clean environment.
Customer

Galesburg, IL

#17 Jul 25, 2014
Disgusted wrote:
My husband got a blow job there. Now we have to wait 2 weeks, 4 months, and 6 months for all the std testing he needs because he didn't realize you can get stds from that - yes his fault for not knowing, but seriously? Oh and they did things to him he did not agree to, and he ended up leaving before he could even finish his happy ending because they were so disgusting.
. Don't blame the massage parlor. Blame your husband. I am sure he has cheated on you before. You must be blind if you feel he had no idea what he was getting into.
moonlight

United States

#18 Mar 5, 2015
other side of the coin wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a happy ending
i got more went all the way
needy

United States

#20 Dec 19, 2015
Do we get a happy ending there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennesaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Kennesaw Thu Erin 3
News C.W. Matthews donates $10K from I-85 bridge reb... May 22 guest 1
Clark Ambulance (Oct '10) May 13 Night crew 11
News Brush fire contained on Kennesaw Mountain May 2 Gary 2
News From archery to Star Trek, city entertaining 6,... Apr '17 Victor Hugo 13
Mikey Roberts?? Feb '17 Raydo2000 11
News KSU to have - Year of the Arabian Peninsula' (Sep '14) Jan '17 Marti 4

Kennesaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance