Review: Creekside Tavern

Review: Creekside Tavern

Posted in the Kennesaw Forum

Sullichris

Toledo, OH

#1 Aug 30, 2011
Disappointed. Had high hopes for another restaurant in my area but the food was not good and was expensive for what we got.
sore back

United States

#2 Aug 30, 2011
Foot tastes like spider pee
Foodie

Acworth, GA

#3 Sep 2, 2011
Have eaten there a few times so far. Enjoyed the food completely just what Kennesaw / Acworth needed.
Foodie

Acworth, GA

#4 Sep 2, 2011
sore back wrote:
What exactly did you think a FOOT would taste like? Disagree......food was great.

Since: Jun 11

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 2, 2011
if anyone has a problem with the food or service, they should always tell the manager...we are people and we do error, but we enjoy the opportunity to make it up to those who are disappointed.

Since: Jun 11

Atlanta, GA

#6 Sep 2, 2011
to Sullichris and sore back...ask for Erich....I promise you a better restaurant experience.
tca

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 8, 2011
sore back wrote:
And apparently YOU would know what spider pee tastes like. If you don't have a useful critique then stay off the comment section.
squirrel

Detroit, MI

#8 Sep 8, 2011
tca wrote:
<quoted text>And apparently YOU would know what spider pee tastes like. If you don't have a useful critique then stay off the comment section.
Eat it
Kathy

Woodstock, GA

#9 Sep 27, 2011
The food is overpriced and not worth the money. My advice for Creekside is to lower the prices and improve the dessert menu. We paid $6 for S'Mores dessert which was 6 marshmallows in between 2 graham crackers with some chocolate drizzled on top. Ripoff.
Jeanine

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jun 15, 2012
LOVE this place...don't know much about the servers as I usually eat in the bar but I think I heard Lisa had left....Please Erich/Brandon; say it's not true!
Radio Reader

Kennesaw, GA

#11 Jul 22, 2012
As of early July of 2012, there is a huge CHAIN and PADLOCK on the front door of Creekside Tavern. Either they have failed, financially, or they have been closed for an alcohol violation. I doubt it is for alcohol, since the jusrisdiction usually posts a conspicuous notice on the door. So it may be that they have flopped. The previous tenant (DiGusto's Italian Restaurant) was evicted for non-payment of rent, and a notice WAS posted on the door ("Proceeding Against Tenant Holding Over"). See this link for a photo of the chain and lock: http://tinyurl.com/crda7ry
Amanda

Acworth, GA

#12 Aug 10, 2012
This was one of my FAVORITE places to go. I was and still am highly dissappointed that this place closed. The food was good. I initially went here on a living social deal for lunch. I then returned with my family a week later for dinner and soon loved the trivia nights when my schedule would allow it. I was excited to bring my mother here who came in from out of town. We drove here on a thursday and we were astonished to see the padlock on the front door and the empty parking lot. I still have gift cards to this restaurant (from trivia night) that have not been used yet. Service was always great and management always seemed to value your business. I hope to see creekside tavern opening again soon if possible...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennesaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paulding removes security screening for voters (Oct '14) Apr 22 Babypoo 2
News Georgia House race down to 2 candidates, plus T... Apr 19 G Soros 1
Trump's Pimps for Russia as do Republicans in C... Apr 17 PutUSA 1st 1
News From archery to Star Trek, city entertaining 6,... Apr 16 Victor Hugo 13
News Anti-Trump sentiment, ad blitz motivate Georgia... Apr 16 CodeTalker 7
who is North Cobb student who made racist threats? Apr 14 Tom Tom 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Kennesaw Apr 11 ksouthwell 2

Kennesaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance