Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

I miss the days of hiram only having two liquor stores and a post office, old roses store, every road off of ridge rd. was dirt except dallas nebo.it breaks my heart when I drive down it.people stop to help anybody in any situation and felt comfortable having a conversation with a stranger.now it is just a suburb of atlanta with hints of old paulding co.
Frankie

Mableton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

I've lived in Dallas for 10 years and miss the quiet country side after moving from smyrna. Boy, feels like i am back in Smyrna now. Looks like the city of Atlanta moved out here. scary.
yankee

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

Judged:

Frankie wrote:
I've lived in Dallas for 10 years and miss the quiet country side after moving from smyrna. Boy, feels like i am back in Smyrna now. Looks like the city of Atlanta moved out here. scary.
I have lived here 4 yrs, no way in any part does this feel like atlanta. This is so country, even back woods country, I am in Dallas, and I drive 15/20 min just to get milk, I was hoping this would be built up more...I am still waiting...
union mom

Hiram, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2012

i agree it is growing up to much my husband said it is time to move across state lines. we moved out here ten years ago from marietta for a better environment for our children and have been rather pleased even with the growth. we love union elementary and our little union community out here.
nfl and college

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

dallas is not like the old .am 52 and coach.the people come to this town and try to change it even chang names of roads. thats not right. if u dont like it get out of paulding and let it go back to the way it was. a great place to be and grow up in. too many out siders are here . if i ever get the chance to move back home i will . but ill cry seeing all the good things gone by non paulding people.
B-Man

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Oh, boo hoo. Only a Paulding Countian would miss the days of dirt roads and Klan rallies. Ya'll just can't stand the fact that it's not 99.99% white Southern baptists anymore.The old South, thankfully, is dead.
yo yo

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Paulding county used to be safe. I guess B man is a typical racist. he's the type that causes trouble here.
B-Man

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

yo yo wrote:
Paulding county used to be safe. I guess B man is a typical racist. he's the type that causes trouble here.
Huh? But then I guess I shouldn't expect trailer trash like you to be able to read. Your lack of intelligence is simply breathtaking.
Heller yall

Sumrall, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

B-Man wrote:
Oh, boo hoo. Only a Paulding Countian would miss the days of dirt roads and Klan rallies. Ya'll just can't stand the fact that it's not 99.99% white Southern baptists anymore.The old South, thankfully, is dead.
you could not be further from the truth, who has hatred in their heart, sounds like you do b man
Conner

Ellenwood, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Heller yall wrote:
<quoted text> you could not be further from the truth, who has hatred in their heart, sounds like you do b man
I am amazed at the lack of respect gien to the local southern culture, it's not perfect but neither is it from wherever bman came from.
The problem lies in people that move here want everyone and everything to change to suit what they know and are comfortable with.
We live in selfish and prideful times.
Nick

Hiram, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I'm so glad this county is progressing and slowly but surely started to shed it's redneck image. this is a county of culture with amazing artists, bands, musicians, and so much more. I just wish people would stop trying to hold it back.

LET PAULDING COUNTY GROW!
nobody

Ellijay, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

bman is a azz

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for Cobb County was issued at August 20 at 3:23PM EDT

•••
•••

Kennesaw News Video

•••
•••

Kennesaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kennesaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE