Review: Premier Coatings, Painting an...

Review: Premier Coatings, Painting and Restoration

Posted in the Kennesaw Forum

Amy Means

Acworth, GA

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Best paint crew I every hired. These guys are good!! Fast, on time and did everything I asked them to, and the price was so low...
Jan G

Kennesaw, GA

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Thay painted the interior of my home, thay where there on time every day. The owner David did a few extra little things i wanted done for no charge. Everything looks great. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a painter.
Do Not Do it

United States

#3 Mar 13, 2015
This service was ok initially. Then I gave David another job, but I had to stay on him about corrections (paint sloppy, streaks, etc). I decided to see if he could do something else I needed, which was to put carpet down and he did so, and left holes around the edges. I took pics that stamped the date work was done. Kept text and phone call recordings of him stating he would be over to correct the issue. Its probably going to cost me more than what it's worth to get this corrected and/or get my $$ back, but to date he has not responded to calls to fix the issue. He seemed nice, at first, but lacks professionalism, as a professional wouldn't want this reputation and would correct issues. My mistake was taking him at face value. I wouldn't pay him to do work on anything unless you are completely satisfied, because you won't be! Then he'll say, he needs some money down, but will return to fix the problems. He still has not fixed my ceiling or carpet. It's up to you....but I wouldn't do it! I just regret that I am now seeing complaints similar to mine. I wouldn't do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennesaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meeting: Paulding Airport Expansion Tonight (Nov '13) Wed LetItBe 2
News 1848 House sold for private residence (Sep '06) Jun 15 Free Thought Is N... 20
Emerson Police Chief, Gone ?? Jun 15 ISOtheTruth 1
Jon Ossoff worked for Hank Johnson....Defeat JO! Jun 15 livelivelive 2
Moving from New Jersey to Marietta (Oct '06) Jun 10 Anonymous snob 34
multi-faith 5k on the 4th of july Jun 6 Marty Arrington 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Kennesaw May 25 Erin 3

Kennesaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennesaw Mortgages