two face Debbie Powers

two face Debbie Powers

Posted in the Kenner Forum

Busa225

Jackson, MS

#1 Aug 15, 2011
Beware 2 faced, lier, bullshiter, manipulates people, and loves to call police on her neighbors, call code office on her neighbors, calls and reports elderly people claiming eldery neglects dog that has allergies. The neighborhood needs some color in it. Keep your nose across the street or you and your sidekick will have some real black neighbors!
George W Bush

Jackson, MS

#2 Aug 18, 2011
They say the neighbor across the street is just like her. There is a few neighbors thinking of selling to blacks. Neighbors are tired of thier shit!
Obama

Jackson, MS

#3 Sep 9, 2011
Debbie Powers needs to keep her big nose in her yard instead of spreding gossip in her neighborhood. She was fooling around with big Ron from Kentucky ave and would have Ron pick her up from her house when her husband Paul was at work and this went on for years. Ron visited very regulary and spent hours at a time with her while Paul was at work. She is the biggest a hole in the neighborhood and so is her only friend Pauline.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 min Nancy polese 21,378
Cohen High School and principal Arlene Kennedy (Nov '07) 4 hr boop 316
Are there Jan 15 city 4
Poll Who is responsible for the Oil Spill? (May '10) Jan 13 Shrimpdog 1,010
Codys Medical and Travel Expenses Jan 13 coushatta 2
News Nine people injured in Bourbon Street shooting (Jun '14) Jan 13 helpful datez 4
In town for little bit and ran it of my 2mg ban... Jan 11 Easy to fix 2

Kenner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenner Mortgages