Minority populations still growing in...

Minority populations still growing in New Orleans area, but not as fast

There are 20 comments on the Times-Picayune story from Jun 13, 2010, titled Minority populations still growing in New Orleans area, but not as fast. In it, Times-Picayune reports that:

Population growth among African-American, Hispanic and other minority groups in the New Orleans region continued to climb between mid-2008 and mid-2009, though at a rate slower than in the previous year, an analysis of data released last week by the Census Bureau shows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times-Picayune.

“Post a link, not a lie.”

Since: Feb 10

Bigot, Haiti

#3 Jun 14, 2010
Does anone else correlate the Superdome with Noah's Ark?

“Gods Warrior”

Since: Jan 10

United States

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Third world nations are third world banana republics because of the people. You will note they ALWAYS congregate in relatively small areas. The purpose of this is the parasitic nature of turd worlders.

They simply must have access to others resources or they will perish. They lack the intellectual capacity to build a western style civilization or even exist in one in most cases, thus you get New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, New York, etc, etc, all carbon copies of the turd world holes the people originated from.

You will never see black or brown flight 'away' from the racist white man. He is the one with the food and bling...

“Bring it Keyboard Ninja!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 14, 2010
YEA! Where are all my creole people at?
I just said in that Detroit thread blacks need to come home, and I see they are. Even the Hispanic population is growing. I'm hope to return soon. So much draw backs, but let's make New Orleans bigger and better than before. Go Saints :)

“Bring it Keyboard Ninja!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Jun 14, 2010
Boogie Beater wrote:
Why do blacks and mexicans tend to congregate in metro areas?
It might just be that welfare is much easier to obtain there. In rural areas, the work ethic still survives.
It's usually cheaper to live in the city and it's closer to work and other facilities.
I learned this in sociology. Blacks and Hispanics are more social integrated because of race, culture, and religion, while whites are more individualist and have less social ties.
Cajun Nation

Opelousas, LA

#7 Jun 14, 2010
That's what occurs when one sits home and procreates all day and night, waiting on whitey to pay the bills. Looks like it's working, too.

Whites, get off your compliant asses and start fighting back.
PTBW Forever

Prospect, KY

#9 Jun 14, 2010
Cajun Nation wrote:
That's what occurs when one sits home and procreates all day and night, waiting on whitey to pay the bills. Looks like it's working, too.
Whites, get off your compliant asses and start fighting back.
don't worry, it is already starting.

White kids of this generation will all be white nationalists before they turn 20.
Meximerican

Monterey, CA

#10 Jun 14, 2010
Dirty n!&&rs..........

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 14, 2010
I thought New Orleans was already majority black? Well anyways even before hurricane Katrina New orleans was already at the top of my list for cities to never ever visit as it had already had a bad reputation for violence.

“I am not OhReally”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 14, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
I thought New Orleans was already majority black? Well anyways even before hurricane Katrina New orleans was already at the top of my list for cities to never ever visit as it had already had a bad reputation for violence.
The best food though. Just don't go into "those" neighborhoods.

“Change has come to America”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 14, 2010
Boogie Beater wrote:
Why do blacks and mexicans tend to congregate in metro areas?
It might just be that welfare is much easier to obtain there. In rural areas, the work ethic still survives.
There is usually less racial prejudice in metro areas. This is my opinion.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Jun 14, 2010
My Name is Earlene wrote:
<quoted text> The best food though. Just don't go into "those" neighborhoods.
I am sure I can find great foods in safer cities lol.
wanna know

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2010
There's alot of welfare being handed to these people!

“La Grimasse!!”

Since: Mar 07

Ventress

#17 Jun 14, 2010
0hRea11y wrote:
Does anone else correlate the Superdome with Noah's Ark?
Noah's Ark didn't sink...

“La Grimasse!!”

Since: Mar 07

Ventress

#18 Jun 14, 2010
MissCrump wrote:
<quoted text> There is usually less racial prejudice in metro areas. This is my opinion.
you've never been to new orleans, have you?
Pana Jae

Kenner, LA

#20 Jan 20, 2011
Looks like some people need to read some books. Without the Mexicans, New Orleans would never have rebounded, fact!
Billy

Grovetown, GA

#21 Jan 21, 2011
Pana Jae wrote:
Looks like some people need to read some books. Without the Mexicans, New Orleans would never have rebounded, fact!
New Orleans will always be a "chocolate" city, because there are very few har working educated people willing to live in that filth.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Jan 21, 2011
AmericanBoer wrote:
Third world nations are third world banana republics because of the people. You will note they ALWAYS congregate in relatively small areas. The purpose of this is the parasitic nature of turd worlders.
They simply must have access to others resources or they will perish. They lack the intellectual capacity to build a western style civilization or even exist in one in most cases, thus you get New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, New York, etc, etc, all carbon copies of the turd world holes the people originated from.
You will never see black or brown flight 'away' from the racist white man. He is the one with the food and bling...
You're ignorant. What we get here are the lower clases. Mexico does have a Western style Civilization for its upper and middle classes.And some Mexicans are White as well. Have you ever been to Mexico City?
Laughing White Guy

Ames, IA

#23 Jan 21, 2011
The Mexicans came for the work.

They rebuilt New Orleans.

Why couldn't black "people" do that?

Too lazy and stupid.

You can't compete with the Mexicans.

They even do better in school than you, and they don't even speak english.

Since: Dec 10

Pensacola, FL

#24 Jan 21, 2011
Chocolate city!

“Hey what's up”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#25 Jan 22, 2011
Whats a black persons favorite place to sit in the superdome-Section 8 of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court won't lift hold on Obama immigration action Wed R12 Freon 14
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) May 26 Bam 19,928
News HANO officer found fatally shot in squad car May 25 Blue Line 2
News New Orleans Housing Authority officer shot dead... May 25 cops are psychopaths 1
Metairie teaching aide slapped autistic child, ... May 24 Jairu 1
Cheating Preacher's Wife at Tulane Gradute Scho... May 21 That Lady 16
News Jefferson Muslim Association presents 'Intro to... Apr '15 Henu 2
More from around the web

Kenner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]