threesomes and wife swapping

threesomes and wife swapping

Posted in the Kenner Forum

Anonymous

Kenner, LA

#1 Nov 30, 2011
Has anyone here tried swinging, threesomes, or wife swapping. What were your experiences good or bad. My wife and I have done some swinging from time to time. We have always had fun.....yes we trust each other and only swing together. We have kids and are professionals at our jobs.

We dont do this on a regular basis, but have found it fun and exciting. We have been with single girls, single guys, and done a few couple swaps...whats your story, or better yet, how do you feel about this kind of activity.
AKS

United States

#2 Mar 10, 2012
misterbluejayway wrote:
Has anyone here tried swinging, threesomes, or wife swapping. What were your experiences good or bad. My wife and I have done some swinging from time to time. We have always had fun.....yes we trust each other and only swing together. We have kids and are professionals at our jobs.
We dont do this on a regular basis, but have found it fun and exciting. We have been with single girls, single guys, and done a few couple swaps...whats your story, or better yet, how do you feel about this kind of activity.
i also to like this activity but it is our 1st chance .
Blah

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 23, 2015
AKS wrote:
<quoted text>i also to like this activity but it is our 1st chance .
I love it as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Man people are gu... 20,195
News New Orleans is healthier a year after smoking ban Apr 28 Pete 1
"You NEVER EVER Factor GOD out of the Equation!" (May '13) Apr 27 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 2
Anyone remember Kris Heigel NOPD? (Oct '11) Apr 27 KJH 4
boycott new orleans for raping its courageous a... Apr 26 Anonymous 4
HEY COON, wanna fight Apr 26 Zeke the Pinhead 1
section 8 blacks ruined this city (Oct '09) Apr 24 Zeke the Pinhead 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenner Mortgages