Genealogy Query - MCCULLOUGH : RICHAR...

Genealogy Query - MCCULLOUGH : RICHARDSON : STUARD

There are 2 comments on the Cousinconnect.com story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Genealogy Query - MCCULLOUGH : RICHARDSON : STUARD. In it, Cousinconnect.com reports that:

BIRTH MOTHER ISO DAUGHTER. FEMALE BORN 12-23-85 AT AMI ST. JUDE MEDICAL CENTER IN KENNER LOUISIANA.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cousinconnect.com.

melissa

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2010
yes i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl dec 23rd 1985 the lawyer was bob Robert D Levenstein in laplace louisiana i am told she was adopted by a family in texas thats all the info i have if you have any info please reply on cousin connect or adoptee connect thanx
melissa

United States

#2 May 5, 2013
update my daughter was baby girl stuard till adoption was finalized in 1987. please contact if you have any information. thanx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr TRUTH TOLD 21,376
Are there Jan 15 city 4
Poll Who is responsible for the Oil Spill? (May '10) Jan 13 Shrimpdog 1,010
Codys Medical and Travel Expenses Jan 13 coushatta 2
News Nine people injured in Bourbon Street shooting (Jun '14) Jan 13 helpful datez 4
In town for little bit and ran it of my 2mg ban... Jan 11 Easy to fix 2
doesn't nola.com make you want to XP Jan 5 therealthomas 1

Kenner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenner Mortgages