Harry Connick Jr. rolls out 'Smokey M...

Harry Connick Jr. rolls out 'Smokey Mary' CD for Mardi Gras 2013

There are 1 comment on the The Times-Picayune story from Feb 7, 2013, titled Harry Connick Jr. rolls out 'Smokey Mary' CD for Mardi Gras 2013. In it, The Times-Picayune reports that:

Harry Connick Jr. was watching parades at Gallier Hall last year when Sonny Borey, the captain of the Krewe of Orpheus , pitched an idea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Picayune.

I Smell Poop

Stratford, CT

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Did Sonny Borey teach drama in Weston, CT. in 1982? According to many of Harry's closest friends from that time, he drove the poor English teacher at Weston High School crazy about the part he had in the 1982 Class play. Rurmor has it he would have graduated had he focused more on his school work. Regardless, the general concensus was that Harry ruined the show!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 33 min Mandingo 21,333
News New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument (Apr '17) 19 hr Black Genocide 36
News Bridge jumper wanted in murder cases (Aug '11) Aug '17 fele37 11
News Man wanted in Kenner bank robbery also wanted i... Aug '17 discocrisco 1
worst criminal taxi driver ever Aug '17 Victim of circums... 1
Biggest butt in Kenner? (Jul '11) Aug '17 Down in the valley 2
News Kenner man jailed after raping girlfriend's fri... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Your family 1

Kenner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenner Mortgages