RAY NAGAN is our Newest "INDICTEE"!

Posted in the Kenner Forum

LOUISIANA BLOGGERS CLUB

Slidell, LA

#1 Jan 23, 2013

I actually got a call today at the LBC's Regional Office today about noon from the "BIG MAN" himself! To say that Ray was EXCITED about being Indicted into the LBC would be a Gross Under-Statement. He is our Newest Proud Member.
Although, I don't think that he is gonna be around much longer, as I suspect that he is gonna take our advice and "COP A PLEA" any day now!

FACT: Ray seemed to be quite relieved when we told him that just cause he geauxs to Jail, that that will not have any effect on his "GOOD" or "BAD" Standings with the Club, depending upon how you want to look at it. I told him that he could stay in the LBC as long as he wanted to, as long as he kept up to date on his annual dues.

FACT: We told Ray to keep that his annual dues "MUST" be kept in the "FROZEN" in "DOLLAR BILL"S" Freezer until it's time for it to be Deposited into a Dumpster on the West Bank! At that point we'll send "FAST EDDIE" and his Blushing Bride over to retrieve it!

fatuous1 is always Fatuous and "NEVER EVER" Stupid!
get real

Kenner, LA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Well now Nagin can spend time as mayor of the real Chocolate City aka prison!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Buffalojimmy 20,099
Scoot done got his ass whooped (Mar '13) 13 hr DeQuan 4
Happy 10th Birthday Hurricane Katrina Fri Katrina 6
Morons Living Below Sea Level Fri Katrina 3
Commercial Construction Recommendation Needed f... Aug 26 Steve 1
News Religious leaders speak out against Confederate... Aug 25 RevKen 2
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 24 NO DRUGS ILLEGALS... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenner Mortgages