Chris

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Has anybody received a sewage bill lately? I haven't received one since the summer of 2012. Who is handling the accounts now that Centax is out of business?
Mario Castelli

Mckees Rocks, PA

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Chris wrote:
Has anybody received a sewage bill lately? I haven't received one since the summer of 2012. Who is handling the accounts now that Centax is out of business?
I know what u mean. I got hit with a $2000 sewage bill last summer. They told me it had to be paid in full buy July 2ndish. I explained that I never got a bill and basically they were like f u your water will be shut off. I paid it out of savings. They said a place in bridgeville is handling everything. We contacted them and still nothing. No bills no paperwork. I heard its a lot of people. We should so something about this. I have 2 kids and a lot of bills like everyone else. I can't afford to be hit with another $2000 bill.
Chris

Warrendale, PA

#3 Mar 26, 2013
They are terrible. They are still trying to collect from me for the previous owner's sewage balance. That was from 9 years ago. I've paid for all the water/sewage that I've used, but I refuse to pay the previous owner's bill. BTW, that place in Bridgville is Centax, they have gone out of business.
Bill Sneddon

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 May 7, 2013
Chris wrote:
The only thing I've recieved was a letter from a collection agency, saying I owe 1600.00. Never recieved a bill or late notice!! This is for a rental, so when I asked where were the bills sent, the lady said, to your home address. I tried to explain that I never recieved anything and don't even know the time frame she's talking about. She said it was for the first quarter of 2012. REALLY!!! 1600.00 FOR ONE QUARTER??? She said she was just reading what was in front of her and basically screw you. I'll try to talk to someone else tomorrow, but she wouldn't even tell me how to dispute the amount.
Chris

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 May 8, 2013
Bill Sneddon wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I've recieved was a letter from a collection agency, saying I owe 1600.00. Never recieved a bill or late notice!! This is for a rental, so when I asked where were the bills sent, the lady said, to your home address. I tried to explain that I never recieved anything and don't even know the time frame she's talking about. She said it was for the first quarter of 2012. REALLY!!! 1600.00 FOR ONE QUARTER??? She said she was just reading what was in front of her and basically screw you. I'll try to talk to someone else tomorrow, but she wouldn't even tell me how to dispute the amount.
Keep us posted. I own rentals in four different municipalities / cities, and have never had the problems that I'm having now with Stowe Township.
Mr X

North Olmsted, OH

#6 Sep 18, 2013
The collectors are "Burkheimer". 1-866-309-6939 They were sending the bills directly to my rental property and I was not recieving them from my tenants. Spread the word.
Just curious

Canonsburg, PA

#7 Sep 21, 2013
What is the current sewage rate in Stowe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennedy Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stowe Township man brutaly beaten by African Am... Tue Bubba 2
Montour school teacher selling hroin (Jan '15) Jul 28 RocksGirl4life 31
Why? Jul 17 Big Jim 1
Building Near Kennedy Giant Eagle (Sep '06) Jul 14 Al Sharpton Jr 20
Crafton park 4th of July Jul 9 Pete 1812 2
Kennedy Township Police are failing to protect us (Aug '12) Jun '15 James 11
Little black kids Jun '15 RoxBoy4life 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennedy Township Mortgages