Undercover operations lead to two dru...

Undercover operations lead to two drug arrests

There are 8 comments on the Daily Mountain Eagle story from Jan 22, 2011, titled Undercover operations lead to two drug arrests. In it, Daily Mountain Eagle reports that:

After purchasing prescription pills from an undercover Walker County officer, two Lamar County men were arrested on drug charges Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mountain Eagle.

Confused

Starkville, MS

#1 Jan 23, 2011
Really

Really? Have you ever heard of entrapment. THE Narcotics Team should be ashamed of themselves. YOU sure went out of the way to make this arrest. Hope you when the award for best reality show. how do you sleep at night, with a clean conscience ?? YOu know who you are.... God bless you.

/
Duh

Birmingham, AL

#2 Jan 23, 2011
Confused, sorry your buddy's got busted.
Maddad02

Birmingham, AL

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Entrapment, doubt it. Two drugies off the street. Priceless
Date

Raymond, MS

#4 Jan 24, 2011
So when does this documentary air on Invesigation Discovery?
Whipitgood

Birmingham, AL

#5 Jan 29, 2011
Confused, did you read the whole article? Trying to buy 100 OC's is not entrapment.God Bless the narcotics team.A- men.
dig

Purvis, MS

#6 Jan 29, 2011
Whipitgood wrote:
Confused, did you read the whole article? Trying to buy 100 OC's is not entrapment.God Bless the narcotics team.A- men.
dig a LITTLE further buddy. Maybe you'll see the truth. Millport knows the truth.
DUH

Birmingham, AL

#7 Feb 4, 2011
Dig, maybe millport could save us the trouble and contact the attorney general office of Al and turn these folks in. Then these boys will be free to buy and sell all the OC's they want.
peer

Birmingham, AL

#8 Apr 8, 2011
Are you serious? Confused? You must be either a buddy of those busted or the mother of the sorry low life pricks trying to bring drugs in the county and surrounding counties where MY children live. You need a swift kick in the arse if you ask me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennedy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pet or nuisance? Morris police take 7-year-old ... (Aug '14) May '15 the Ace of Spades 2
Debate: Marijuana - Fayette, AL (Oct '11) May '15 the Ace of Spades 11
Fayette Music Forum (Nov '12) Apr '15 Musikologist 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Fayette, AL (Jan '12) Apr '15 SteelBoss 12
Pickens County Sheriff opens up about murder in... (Dec '14) Dec '14 DaCamp 1
wanted (Oct '14) Oct '14 Debbie Daniels 1
Block Party for Dexter Roberts in Fayette (May '14) Sep '14 Toby 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennedy Mortgages