Christmas Prelude- 4th Annual Hat Parade

Christmas Prelude- 4th Annual Hat Parade

Posted in the Kennebunkport Forum

mainegal

Mexico, ME

#1 Dec 5, 2009
The hat parade was wonderful this year. So many people took part in this event, and even a good amount of children. Which hats do you think deserve honorable mention?
Jeanne Long

Baltimore, MD

#2 Dec 8, 2009
I thought the little girl with the milk and cookies plate deserved honorable mention, as did the snow globes and the two turtle doves.

They were all great! We have traveled from Baltimore for this event for the past two years and hope to do it again next year.
maine vacationers

Newburgh, NY

#3 Dec 8, 2009
Jeanne Long wrote:
I thought the little girl with the milk and cookies plate deserved honorable mention, as did the snow globes and the two turtle doves.
They were all great! We have traveled from Baltimore for this event for the past two years and hope to do it again next year.

We were the snowglobes. Thanks so much for noticing us. We had a great time, and we hope you did too. Can't wait for next Christmas Prelude and hat parade!
mainegal

Georgetown, ME

#4 Dec 9, 2009
maine vacationers wrote:
<quoted text>
We were the snowglobes. Thanks so much for noticing us. We had a great time, and we hope you did too. Can't wait for next Christmas Prelude and hat parade!
My sister and I both agreed you snowglobes were great!
mainegal

Georgetown, ME

#5 Dec 9, 2009
Jeanne Long wrote:
Yes, Milk and Cookies was adorable! I loved the turtle doves as well!
Kerin in Enfield_CT

Enfield, CT

#6 Dec 5, 2010
The hat parade was fantastic! My 8 girlfriends and I got into the spirit and entered after being spectators last year. We had a blast!
Where do they post the "official" pictures and list of winners?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennebunkport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Add comment (Jul '11) May 27 Mihal 4
News Alleged sexual abuse victim displeased with Bid... May 21 Norbert of Norview 1
outlaws May 17 matt 1
Does anyone know a retired teacher called Meg w... May 6 Beverley from the UK 1
News Revenue sharing uncertainty clouds debate on lo... Apr '15 sandman21 1
News Tossed Vaseline abruptly ends town hall with Go... Apr '15 sandman21 1
News Matt Cushing's Friends Speak Out (Feb '08) Mar '15 family 8
More from around the web

Kennebunkport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]