Breast lover

Waldoboro, ME

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Do you know any big busted woman....bigger than 40 d's.
resident

Sanford, ME

#2 Aug 12, 2011
yeah I do,so what about it??
Resident

Lewiston, ME

#3 Jan 5, 2012
Proof?
Anonymous

Jacksonville, TX

#4 Jan 22, 2012
How would you like to be trapped inside a giant pair of pink fleece footed pajamas worn by a giant breasted woman, and have her zip you up inside them with her, and then have her breastfeed you, as you squiurm and struggle in the stretchy, heavenly soft pajama pinkness. What a fantasy to be sure!
Breast Lover

Auburn, ME

#5 Apr 5, 2012
Nice description anon LOL
resident

Sanford, ME

#6 Apr 6, 2012
you people are sick,grow the f##k up. Nothing better to do with your misrable life?
Not-So-Miserable

Windham, ME

#7 Apr 9, 2012
its the nipples that really matter
Breast Lover

Auburn, ME

#8 Apr 9, 2012
The nipples are only the tip of the iceberg. Pun intended.
resident

Sanford, ME

#9 Apr 10, 2012
you people are sick!! This shows you have no life,and I can see why.F##ktards!!
Bummin

Windham, ME

#10 Apr 22, 2012
The bad thing about big breasted women, is that when they age, the once o-live-for breasts become something like tennisballs in tube sox.
crazy

Sanford, ME

#11 Apr 22, 2012
you people are all sick!!! you must be loners,cause you seem to have no life,no one to talk to and nothing to talk about.Keep up your big talk f##ktards!!
Bummin

Windham, ME

#12 Apr 22, 2012
Sorry to hear of your C cups, Crazy.
crazy

Sanford, ME

#13 Apr 23, 2012
Hey Bummin, F##k you!!!
Bummin

Windham, ME

#14 Apr 23, 2012
:(

Now I need a hug
anon

South Portland, ME

#15 Nov 11, 2012
This needs more posts.
Cold

Concord, MA

#16 Dec 31, 2012
Nips!
Big Baby

Jacksonville, TX

#17 Jan 20, 2013
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for the very gracious response to my comments regarding being breastfed by a giant breastd woman using a giant pair of pink footed pajamas to hold her adult baby completely helpless within the heavenly soft pink stretchiness, dominating him as her baby forever!
Babied

Jacksonville, TX

#18 Nov 19, 2014
"I WANT TO BE TRAPPED INSIDE A GIANT PAIR OF PINK FLEECE PAJAMAS, WITH A GIANT BREASTED WOMAN, AND HAVE HER ZIP ME UP , COMPLETELY, SO THAT THE SHAPE OF MY BODY IS ALL THAT ONE CAN SEE, AND THEN AS HER BREAST MILK FLOWS INTO MY THROAT, SCREAM, SQUIRM, KICK, AND CLAW AGAINST THE HEAVENLY SOFT STRETCHY PINKNESS, AS SHE FILLS ME UP WITH QUARTS OF HER DELICIOUS BREASTMILK"! "I HOP THIS POST EXCITES A BIG BREASTED WOMAN WHO IS LACTATING"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennebunk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know a retired teacher called Meg w... 6 hr Beverley from the UK 1
News Revenue sharing uncertainty clouds debate on lo... Apr 26 sandman21 1
News Tossed Vaseline abruptly ends town hall with Go... Apr 5 sandman21 1
Kennebunk Music Thread (May '12) Jan '15 Musikologist 17
News The 'Strange' and Terrifying Discovery Two Wome... (Sep '14) Sep '14 DearSteveCamp 12
corrupt attorney robert M.A. nadeau . (Jun '12) Sep '14 JayL 18
News Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Jun '14 download here 4
More from around the web

Kennebunk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]