Mastracchio, Noon and Boland win Hous...

Mastracchio, Noon and Boland win House seats

There are 6 comments on the Foster's Daily Democrat story from Nov 8, 2012, titled Mastracchio, Noon and Boland win House seats. In it, Foster's Daily Democrat reports that:

Voters have decided to send Democrats Anne-Marie Mastraccio and William Noon to Augusta to represent them in Districts 143 and 144, respectively.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Foster's Daily Democrat.

accuracy

Ardsley, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Are you sure you have your facts correct? You might want to verify with more than one source before you report...
Math Add them up

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2012
accuracy wrote:
Are you sure you have your facts correct? You might want to verify with more than one source before you report...
if you add the totals in Sanford, Lebanon and Acton District 144 Archambault comes out on top. Never use Portland Press Herald as factual information. The best and most accurate is the Bangor Daily news.
accuracy

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Math Add them up wrote:
<quoted text>
if you add the totals in Sanford, Lebanon and Acton District 144 Archambault comes out on top. Never use Portland Press Herald as factual information. The best and most accurate is the Bangor Daily news.
It's called negligent journalism. A professional must always check multiple sources if the official source is not available, not just look at unofficial results posted by another newspaper.
Do those numbers include absentee ballots?
anon

Sanford, ME

#4 Nov 8, 2012
accuracy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called negligent journalism. A professional must always check multiple sources if the official source is not available, not just look at unofficial results posted by another newspaper.
Do those numbers include absentee ballots?
Do absentee ballots get counted at the same time ?
nedder plutnick

Sanford, ME

#5 Nov 8, 2012
accuracy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called negligent journalism. A professional must always check multiple sources if the official source is not available, not just look at unofficial results posted by another newspaper.
Do those numbers include absentee ballots?
ballsy fer a dude who old lady carries him

shwanker

gas guzzlin pickup

heehaw
tracker

Sanford, ME

#6 Nov 14, 2012
15 votes ? i know at least 10 hunters that voted against archambault. politicians should keep there nose out of hunting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennebunk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maine family's nativity figures are whimsical, ... Dec '17 Widama 1
Kennebunk Music Thread (May '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 21
Shaun Spencer/Philip Peter Spencer Jr. (Oct '06) Sep '16 Sheila 11
News Prostitute patrons can't hide their faces anymore (Oct '12) Mar '16 Ann 72
News York County Probate Judge in trouble again (Mar '06) Oct '15 Another victim 40
News The 'Strange' and Terrifying Discovery Two Wome... (Sep '14) Sep '14 DearSteveCamp 12
News Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Jun '14 download here 4

Kennebunk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennebunk Mortgages