Who do you support for State Senate i...

Who do you support for State Senate in Maine (District 3) in 2010?

Posted in the Kennebunk Forum

Candice Lurvey

Buxton, ME

#1 Oct 30, 2010
Jonathan Courtney voted for insurance companies to NOT cover children with developmental disabilities/Delays from birth to 3yrs of age. My daughter has autism-If i work my butt off to pay for insurance why should my daughter not be covered??
Mary Stackpole

Portland, ME

#2 Nov 2, 2010
He is a much more honest and thoughtful person with no special interests.
Bonnie

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2010
Any of us could pick and choose particular issues or facts in a vacuum. The full story is that Maine has through it's over and inconsistent regulation, driven all but one insurance company out of the state and refuses to allow you the freedom and choice to purchase elsewhere and select the level of coverage you need. Jon Courtney has advocated tirelessly to reform our regulatory system, to allow you the freedom to make those choices, to provide real tax reform - not the shell game of raise one to lower another - and to make Augusta accountable to the people. In short, Jon has provided common sense leadership

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennebunk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnson Farm Oakwoods Rd (Aug '13) Apr 15 Sad 134
Aroma Joe's Coffee Apr 1 AromaJoesCoffee 1
Grieving! Mar '17 Caring Karen 3
Wildwood Baptist Church 1910 Mar '17 c1tmm 1
Review: Spillers' Farm Store (May '10) Mar '17 snowmanny 4
Sanford, The Armpit of Maine (Dec '08) Feb '17 Bastid 74
Kennebunk Music Thread (May '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 20

Kennebunk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance