New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

John Tebbetts just opend a head shop in your town. He is a Covicted Felon who is selling poison to kids!! He Sold drugs in Rome NY for years , opened a head shop and is selling Synthetic Drugs to Children! They are about to make this Illegal here in NY so he is Expanding to Maine, in hopes of continuing to profit off our childrens Misery! He is a Sadistic Evil man, if you care for your community and your children make his "Legal Phunk" Illegal NOW!!! He is Scum!
Lick my White Trash Balls

Cantonment, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Gotta get some- stock up before it's all gone

my hookers been getting jiggy with it, and I don't want to have to go back to using regular street drugs to keep 'em in line
SCUMBAG wrote:
John Tebbetts just opend a head shop in your town. He is a Covicted Felon who is selling poison to kids!! He Sold drugs in Rome NY for years , opened a head shop and is selling Synthetic Drugs to Children! They are about to make this Illegal here in NY so he is Expanding to Maine, in hopes of continuing to profit off our childrens Misery! He is a Sadistic Evil man, if you care for your community and your children make his "Legal Phunk" Illegal NOW!!! He is Scum!
he is killing kids

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Sorry Biddeford but it seems we're exporting public enemy Johnny Tebetts and you're his destination. I hope you have a special welcoming committee for him. I hope it includes baseball bats. His LEGAL PHUNK is poison!

Rome, NY
Rome Sentinel 3/22/12 Top & Center Front Page:

Sixteeen Rome Free Academy students have been suspended during this school year for possessing, distributing, or using synthetic "designer drugs" that can be bought over the counter, an issue that district Superintendent Jeffrey P. Simons said is "becoming an epidemic."

A letter from Simons outlining concerns about the synthetic products was mailed Wednesday to the parents of about 3,000 district students in grades 5-12. He also discussed the "very important public health" issue, and the products that are "putting children at risk," at the Board of Education meeting Wednesday night.

An informational session for parents will be held Wednesday at 7 p.m. next week at Rome Memorial Hospital, which is hosting it in cooperation with the Rome Police Department, said Simons. The hospitalís emergency department "has treated dozens of young people who have had serious reactions to synthetic marijuana, and is seeing an increase in the number of people seeking treatment for using synthetic amphetamines," his letter said.

Simonsí letter noted products that are marketed as potpourri, plant food, bath salts and room deodorizers. But the items "when smoked, snorted or taken orally produce similar health symptoms as cocaine and methamphetamines," he said. "Young people under the influence of these products" may demonstrate symptoms including nose bleeds, elevated blood pressure, extreme paranoia and delusions, increased heart rate, hallucinations, disorientation, agitation, spasms, liver failure and violent episodes.

The products are formally considered "synthetic cathinones," said Simons, but "young people commonly refer" to them as "LEGAL PHUNK," "G-13" or "Molly." In Rome, such products are available at retail in at least two "head shops" that sell drug-related paraphenalia, and at several convenience stores, said Simons. He would not specify sites.

full story: http://romesentinel.com/news ...
jimmycrackcorn

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

he sells more illegal drugs than the legal funk dont let him into your nice community people you watch legal drugs will be the least of your worries, where do you think the money came from to open all of his shops he has opened a new one 4-5 times a year and not asked for a penny of financing hummm....makes you think
WAKE UP BELLEFORD

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

There will be Kids that die in your town from using this!!! I suggest you take up arms now, before one of your own dies from his so called $20 a gram incense!
AWSOME

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

http://www.wktv.com/news/new-york-state/NY-ba...
Please people of Maine, band together and make this Illegal now!! It is killing people in New York and we have made this illegal!! Please do it their, 1 child who dies because of this is to many, stop it now before it happenes to your child!
smartgrrrl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

You people sound stupid. if some young person thinks its a great idea to smoke that crap, then they either had terrible parents or were destined for natural selection. Dont do stupid things. a guy who puts a product in his store, which says, "not for consumption" is not evil if your dumb ass consumes it. grow up.
brad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

smartgrrrl wrote:
You people sound stupid. if some young person thinks its a great idea to smoke that crap, then they either had terrible parents or were destined for natural selection. Dont do stupid things. a guy who puts a product in his store, which says, "not for consumption" is not evil if your dumb ass consumes it. grow up.
YOU just shut everyone down, noone else commented
LBT

Oneida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

I suppose to pretend, like pro wrestling, and believe these packets or products are to feed plants and be used as bath salts when in the next case there are "water bongs" and "tobacco pipes"? In a head shop or "stash house"? Really? Are we being a little to literal? It's so ridiculous to hear and see shit like this. They operate within legal parameters, understood, but let's get real. If I need bath salts, I'd go to CVS or Walmart. If I need plant food, I'd go to Lowes or local plant shop. I believe in choice, but let's get real on the marketing aspect of this.
poop taco

Fairbanks, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

YOU ARE IDIOTS! you dont cry about the people that own liquor stores do you? and alcahol kills ALOT of people. all the time. every day! kids too! so shut up and quit crying about it. im looking into starting a store in your area too. maby ill just sell booze and youll all shut your juvenile mouths. grow up. this is america. im glad for this guy maby if you offered jobs to felons he wouldnt have had to find a job doing what he knows best. hahaha. budweiser and crown royal and southern comfort kill poison your kids every weekend, every day. go cry to them. idiots.

Since: Jun 12

Sherrill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

The liquor stores can go to hell too.
chris

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

brad wrote:
<quoted text> YOU just shut everyone down, noone else commented
Were talking about protecting children
Slow ride

Buxton, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

I forgot what Iwas going to write
FreeFrontForLega lization

Old Orchard Beach, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Then protect your children damn fools!! Whose responsible for these children anyway?? Let them run wild while you are doing what ever it is you do and hope for the best?? Then if something does happen just play victim parent and blame someone else for your lazy, incompetence as a parent..synthetic mom and dad.. if you would be half involved with that pre-teen horde of bath-salt zombies you bather-on mindlessly about, you wouldn't have to warn Mainers to not be as reaction oriented as Tebbs former neighbors and accomplices in your children's playtime activities..
Spice cant kill

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

This is a fictional tale of a friends cool feline cat that wrote this.Garfield smoked the pure spice chemical once in a rare while for medicinal pain reasons for 3 years as the fed banned them Garfield kept changing. Garfield stopped using due to boredom and nazi swat team raids, plus he just loves to smoke hash and real cannabis more. I'm fine and smarter and more awake at the tyranny knowing the big huge drug conspiracy corporation with swat teams is against my liberty and freedom. they create the spice chems and bathsalts at major university's such as Purdue and Clemson to allow family men like Tebbs get somewhat stable money wise just to steal it with your phony bureaucrat lawyers and judges. not one person died from legal phunk directly.

Someone can down a bottle of liquor become mean and do way more damage drive fight kill destroy than spice ever could try to..

Shit I can drive on spice go home early get up for work and enjoy myself responsibly. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kennebunk Discussions

Search the Kennebunk Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
corrupt attorney robert M.A. nadeau . (Jun '12) Jul 16 S Holmes 17
t-bow Jul 15 Concerned Citizen 1
Varney Nursing Home (Jun '13) Jul 15 State Law Violation 2
Armed immigration agents raid Westbrook eatery (Sep '11) Jul 9 dirtbag1958 11
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 9 American Bob 111
Two dead after Biddeford shooting Jul 8 skinny bones taco 1
Guess Who is Back! Jul 2 kiggleman 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kennebunk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kennebunk People Search