Naming the johns: Public records are ...

Naming the johns: Public records are public

There are 3 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Naming the johns: Public records are public. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

Soliciting a prostitute is a crime, and criminal charges are public record. So the argument that the names of the numerous alleged clients of alleged Wells, Maine, prostitute Alexis Wright should remain secret holds no water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

janice gitschier

Searsport, ME

#1 Oct 24, 2012
THE JOHNS SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES BEFORE THEY DID WHAT THEY DID. THEY ARE AS GUILTY AS THE PROSTITUTE BECAUSE THERE WOULD NOT BE PROSTITUTES IF THERE WERE NO JOHNS. THEIR NAMES SHOULD BE PUBLIC RECORD. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE FAMILIES AS I DO ANY FAMILIES WHO HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER THAT COMMITS A CRIME. IT IS A SHAME THAT WIVES AND KIDS WILL SUFFER THE REPERCUTIONS. GOD BLESS THE FAMILIES.
Portland Bob

Lewiston, ME

#2 Nov 2, 2012
God Bless the families? I'm sure most of the wives know already, why hide it if your name is coming out? You don't care about the families you just want to feel better than someone. Get a life. If you really were godly you would have more compassion than this senseless comment. I'm all for releasing the names as they are public but this type of comment really bothers me.
janice gitschier wrote:
THE JOHNS SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THEIR FAMILIES BEFORE THEY DID WHAT THEY DID. THEY ARE AS GUILTY AS THE PROSTITUTE BECAUSE THERE WOULD NOT BE PROSTITUTES IF THERE WERE NO JOHNS. THEIR NAMES SHOULD BE PUBLIC RECORD. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE FAMILIES AS I DO ANY FAMILIES WHO HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER THAT COMMITS A CRIME. IT IS A SHAME THAT WIVES AND KIDS WILL SUFFER THE REPERCUTIONS. GOD BLESS THE FAMILIES.
r u serious

Auburn, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2012
Portland Bob wrote:
God Bless the families? I'm sure most of the wives know already, why hide it if your name is coming out? You don't care about the families you just want to feel better than someone. Get a life. If you really were godly you would have more compassion than this senseless comment. I'm all for releasing the names as they are public but this type of comment really bothers me.
<quoted text>
what exactly did this person say that bothers you? They were right in what they said...YOU have problems dude

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennebunk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Harris (Mar '06) Wed Tired in Sanford 77
Taxes Going up again in Sanford Wed Tired in Sanford 1
kandee collind biggest bitch of all time Aug 22 false remarks 5
ActonTrading Post Lady Aug 10 goontah 21
trump party not Aug 4 vote for hillary 1
News Veterans protest alleged Flag code violations i... Jul '16 Charles Dickens 1
Review: Spillers' Farm Store (May '10) Jun '16 Mama looking out ... 2

Kennebunk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kennebunk Mortgages