Prostitute patrons can't hide their faces anymore

Oct 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The State

Gone are the days of the nameless, faceless "john." Men who buy sex are now likely to end up with their faces splashed across the Internet or the morning newspaper.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 68 of68
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AIPAC owns CONGRESS

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Old Crow wrote:
Did she have helpers or did she take care of all of them by herself? Without helpers she must have stayed rather busy
.......... Let's show Congressmen and the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE when they grab their ankles for Sheldon Adelson, Abe Foxman , Roy Cohn Zemel , Jim Crow Rogow , Jay Bybee , Grover Norquist , Wolf Blitzer and Ruppert Murdoch .......... see SUPERMOB and MEYER LANSKY LAW SCHOOL by Ilan Pappe .
OPERATION GREYLORD

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Defense Attorney wrote:
The tone of this thread has degenerated to a level beneath my dignity!
.......... Most lawyers lose their dignity when they join the BAR .......... Blagovich , Madoff , Speklir , Eric Cantor , Despicable Dershowitz and Jay Bybee lost their dignity when they joined WINEP .
Lew

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

foolish old men wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure don't get it. The only thing she was interested in was your wallet.
The men in this situation are guilty of a crime just the same as the woman involved.
Its not a crime in Nevada and many other countries that's for a reason!
Lew

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Its not a crime in parts of Nevada and many other countries!! Did you ever wonder why?
Ted

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Jones wrote:
My husband is one of them, soon to be ex and I say good on them for releasing the names! Cheating b@stard.
Sounds like he is MUCH better off without you!
Ted

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

just me wrote:
I hope this trashy bi*ch serves time for this although i know she wont. She thinks she is Gods gift to men. Low lifes like her need to be put out on the public square for all the wives and girfriends of her clients to beat the sh*t out of her...Nasty ho!
Just how ugly are you?
Tracy

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

3 months after my husbands pic was posted in the newspaper for patronizing a prostitute my daughter committed suicide she was just 14yrs old. In her note book she said I cant take the ridicule of my school mates no more I wish that &_&$#=# dailey news would burn to the ground. I dont blame my husband of 18 yrs of this since he had my permission I have been paralyzed for 11 yrs from a car accident . Who I blame is our law and the heartless news paper
Hodown

Centerville, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

I'm surprised Carolyn McAboy Hall wasn't involved in this. What a little ho she is. She was screwing guys at 12! 12! She's been screwing them every since from CT to Boston to Maine. No wonder she married a guy named Randy!(wonder if she can stay faithful). She thinks its fine for teens to have sex to. Mothers of Maine keep your daughters away from her! I bet she was a hooker in another life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 68 of68
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kennebunk Discussions

Search the Kennebunk Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
70 year olds robbed OMG 15 hr sad 1
Karen Gerrish the farce (Aug '11) Fri Gerrish Leo arroyo bang 4
Review: York County Trading Co Apr 14 frandall 1
Review: Hanna's Tavern (Nov '12) Apr 11 zoe 32
Sanford, The Armpit of Maine (Dec '08) Apr 9 zoe 73
Kennebunk Music Thread (May '12) Apr 9 Musikologist 15
Has Portland become too cool for upstart artist... Apr 8 MJM 2
•••
•••