curious

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2010
anyone missing a black bull in the area?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Ya better check at that there Clendenin town hall I hear theres a lotta bullshit bein spread around there. LMAO
curious

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2010
Well I am unfamiliar with the area. The reason I was posting this is to try and find the owner of the Black Bull in the middle of I-79 at 10:45pm on September 10, 2010 near the 11.5 mile marker north bound. The Kanawha County Sherriff Department along with the EMS workers covered up for the owner of the bull that caused myself to wreck and total my Van! I am not going to stop until I have justice! We have a few leads, just hoping the honest owner would come forward. Nothing about that night was done right! Shady business is bad business.

Since: Oct 10

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2010
Did the bull die? Or can u track down the people who owned it that way? Take a drive n that area n c who has cows. Especially people with calves and cows. Stop and ask some of the people through there for directions strike up a conversation n switch the subject to 'u heard there was a wreck out here caused by a bull 'etc. Country people love to gossip n make sure u act just curious not accusitory bees like honey not vinegar. Thats what id do if nobodys talkn id do some legwork myself.

“sitting back and watching”

Since: Feb 10

clendenin

#5 Oct 26, 2010
i would have to agree with sunshine on that one, but not as much for true blue he has a thing for town hall, i suspect he masturbates to larry the cable guy's movies. sorry got a little off topic but yeah do what sunshine says and ask around and you will probably get alot of info some of it might be B.S. (no pun intended) but if you sift through it you could get the info you need.

Since: Sep 10

Charleston, WV

#6 Oct 27, 2010
curious wrote:
anyone missing a black bull in the area?
The name of Buford...Elkview. He owns many.

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2010
Im a hustla baby just want ya ta kno no matter where i been or where im bout to go lol thanx for agreeing with me i personally thought it was good advice too lol
motown

San Angelo, TX

#8 Oct 27, 2010
curious wrote:
Well I am unfamiliar with the area. The reason I was posting this is to try and find the owner of the Black Bull in the middle of I-79 at 10:45pm on September 10, 2010 near the 11.5 mile marker north bound. The Kanawha County Sherriff Department along with the EMS workers covered up for the owner of the bull that caused myself to wreck and total my Van! I am not going to stop until I have justice! We have a few leads, just hoping the honest owner would come forward. Nothing about that night was done right! Shady business is bad business.
the reason the deputy done what he done is as follows.
the cow was not hit, you did not control your automobile and wrecked. if you had hit the cow the owner would be responsible but you did not hit it. under wv law it is the same a a deer or other animal, act of god. yes the owner would be responsible if you had hit it. but no contact was made. was your speed a factor? so get your justice elsewhere.

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2010
Look my family owns cows bulls etc sometimes they get out etc however its like if u swerve a dog or whatever if it belongs to someone and u can prove it then they should b responsible seeing as how u would have never swervd never wreckd had that animal not been on the road. And its not like a deer bc deer r wild animals bulls have owners who shoulda kept their shit n the field... Like evrything else n life seek a second opinion and take ur drive the longer u wait the more it looks like u arnt concernd.

United States

#10 Oct 27, 2010
Also if all else fails theres small claims court...find who owns it then file to take it to that its like hundred bucks to file and theres like 5000 dollar cap on amount u can recieve but somethings better than nothing. Will ur insurance not pay? Call lawyers to if ur really determined they do free consults that may give u some ideas how to proceed.
Just the Truth

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2010
motown wrote:
<quoted text>
the cow was not hit, you did not control your automobile and wrecked. if you had hit the cow the owner would be responsible but you did not hit it. under wv law it is the same a a deer or other animal, act of god. yes the owner would be responsible if you had hit it. but no contact was made. was your speed a
factor? so get your justice elsewhere.
My, my, you certainly know all the details, don't you? Did your cousin Dep. Hall fill you in? He might be a good place for our bull-seeking friend to check with. It is against the law for livestock to be loose on the interstate highway system whether he made contact or not.
DUH

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2010
motown wrote:
<quoted text>
the cow was not hit, you did not control your automobile and wrecked. if you had hit the cow the owner would be responsible but you did not hit it. under wv law it is the same a a deer or other animal, act of god. yes the owner would be responsible if you had hit it. but no contact was made. was your speed a factor? so get your justice elsewhere.
UMMMM The BULL totaled my van! approx $8,000 in visual damage!! bull > NOW DEAD! And the speed limit was 75. My speed was approx 65-70. so please get your information correct before you use your ignorance directed at me!
curious

Richmond, KY

#13 Oct 29, 2010
Thanks to those that helped with the information needed to continue this. any information that you might have to help would be greatly appreciated. I live almost 2 hours away and it is hard to just get away to investigate but I have been back to the site and the surrounding area. I dont want to accuse the wrong person so I am getting my information straight. I feel that if the officer wasnt trying to cover for someone then when I ask how to go about finding the owner the reply wouldnt have been..." It would be impossible since there are no farms with cattle anywhere close." And in my Investigation only 1.5 miles North of where the bull ran in front of my vehicle there was a pasture field full of black cattle. Exactly where 911 said the call came in that the cow was on the highway at approx the 13 mile marker north I-79 20 minutes before the accident occured. Thanks again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trailer Park on Frame Rd 19 min Soon Busted 3
sissonvilles smyles 52 min happyme 2
87 tanning bed 58 min this is a waste o... 7
Jeremiah gravely 2 hr carrie justice 22
kron 2 hr iAMi 2
Lonnie and kelli 3 hr iknow 4
IS A WOMANS first love her true love (Nov '13) 5 hr Carol 357

Flood Watch for Jackson County was issued at March 03 at 9:50PM EST

Kenna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kenna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Steelers' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency
NFL 1:19 PM
Lance Moore released by Pittsburgh Steelers
Bleacher Report 1:35 PM
Steelers Release WR Lance Moore
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Steelers Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 7:04 PM
How Should Steelers Fill Their Biggest Holes?