Question: Should Early Power Outage E...

Question: Should Early Power Outage Ending to Bonnie Raitt Concert = Refund?

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Sep 10, 2012, titled Question: Should Early Power Outage Ending to Bonnie Raitt Concert = Refund?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A power outage left 1,300 Woodinville residents without power and also cut short the sold-out Bonnie Raitt/Mavis Staples concert at Chateau Ste.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Rmo

Woodinville, WA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
It would be tough to say who would foot the refund bill......a discount off of a future concert would be nice. Albeit, Bonnie sure handled to outage with grace and she ROCKS! Cutting it short was a bummer but who can predict a power outage?
Kate

Marysville, WA

#2 Sep 11, 2012
To add insult to injury the venue is offering a 30% discount on their wine which they already do anyway. So they are keeping the money, selling tons of bottles of wine to already drunk concert goers,, and making an additional profit on already shafted people with their 30% discount. This is in addition to being no help whatsoever when people were trying to find their way out including not even having flash lights and not letting people use the bathroom. Needless to say Chateau St Michelle has a whole new meaning to me and all the people I facebooked about my ordeal.
Billy Bob

White Oak, TX

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Rmo wrote:
It would be tough to say who would foot the refund bill......a discount off of a future concert would be nice. Albeit, Bonnie sure handled to outage with grace and she ROCKS! Cutting it short was a bummer but who can predict a power outage?
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Old Saint Edward seminary should be a hotel, pa... Mar '17 Jan Troxell 1
Bothell in the 60's (Sep '11) Feb '17 Marguerite Ridgway 18
News Four Heinous Crimes of Cruelty and How You Can ... (Jul '06) Jan '17 Polebender2 3
News Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) Dec '16 SlickPiruBloods 15
News Momma Lynn Records (MLR) Announces John Kingsle... Nov '16 Momma Lynn 1
Why I'm Voting for Valderrama (Oct '16) Oct '16 Santos Contreras 1
woman put in jail for carrying protest sign (Oct '16) Oct '16 rlwaller 1

Kenmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kenmore Mortgages