Flying J clerk charged with theft by employee

There are 1 comment on the Kenly News story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Flying J clerk charged with theft by employee. In it, Kenly News reports that:

Flying J clerk charged with theft by employee Staff Reports 01.OCT.08 A clerk at Flying J Truckstop in Kenly has been arrested on two charges of theft by employee, according to the Kenly Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kenly News.

amanda

Stokesdale, NC

#1 Oct 4, 2008
its strange how they turn this person in but the last time someone that worked at flying j.gave stolen stuff to her mom then voided it out why want she turned in to the cops,was she to good to have her name on here,or better yet in the paper,I mean its wrong to steal thats a terrible sin,but anyone that works there should have there name out .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misplaced Souls Mc Goldsboro Chapter (Dec '09) Mar '15 gotya 99
Review: Wooten Tree Svc & Grading Cont (Jun '09) Jan '15 LANBOW 4
desperados gang is pathetic (Mar '11) Jan '15 This is so gay 22
Kimberly Bailey Ward (Feb '11) Jul '14 Friend of the family 2
Kimberly Bailey Ward (Mar '11) Jul '14 Friend of the family 3
Brandie Holt age 40 (Dec '13) Dec '13 I know 2
News Alligator makes big impression on Kenly Library... (Aug '13) Aug '13 old man wilikers 2
More from around the web

Kenly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]